Chapter 6 | She's Back

It's been nearly two weeks since I've updated and I am SO SORRY!  😩 I've just been frustrated and busy with a lot of things. 😭 (School/hell 🙄)

Anyway, I hope you like the chapter. Enjoy! 💓

___________________________

| DeVanté |

Morgan is defiantly not the same girl I expected her to be. Yesterday showed me that she's grown up now.

That still won't stop me from trying to get her back, though.

"Where you goin?"

"To mind my business." I said.

He sucked his teeth. "I'm yo guardian and you stayin in my house, so I deserve to know."

"Dlavin, I'm a grown ass man."

"Whatever, nigga." He walked away.

I rolled my eyes.

I walked outside and got into my car, starting up the engine. I decided to go to my house.

It's really no point in me staying with Dalvin. Sometimes I feel like I'm the younger sibling. 🤔

I pulled into my driveway and got out of the car.

"What the fuck?" I said once I opened the door.

I looked around at the trashed living room. As if on cue, the phone rang. I had to walk over all the furniture, broken picture frames, and stuff that was on the floor to reach the phone.

"Hello?" I said once I got to the phone.

I heard a baby on the other end.

"He-llo?" I said.

"Hello, baby daddy!" I heard a girl say.

The fuck? Hecks nah. 😂✌🏽️

I scrunched up my face and looked at the phone before putting it back to my ear.

"Uh, you must got the wrong number."

"Is this not DeVanté?" She asked.

"...No, this isn't him...Why?..." I tried to change my voice.

"Well, I know this is his house phone, so..." She slightly laughed. "Can you give him a message?"

"...I- I guess." I sad.

I wanted to know who the hell this bitch was and why she was calling me her baby daddy.

"Tell him to come to my house, so he can visit his child. The address is on the wall." Then she hung up.

Address on the wall!?

I looked around and sure enough, it was an address in red paint on my damn wall.

Whoever the hell she is gone pay for that shit, because that is just plain disrespectful to trash somebody's house like this.