Chapter Fifteen

Day Fifteen:

Half way point.

Well, today is the day. It's been 15 days since I have been welcomed in to New Beginnings. 15 down, 15 to go. I got out of bed today and got ready for the meeting. It was going to be a very short one today. All we are going to do is talk about the party tonight. Then we get the rest of the day to hang out among each other.

I'm going to skip right to the point. I'm not going to bore anyone.

So, we get to the party and I'm having a blast. My fiance is there, my mother, my father, Emily, Danny, and the rest of the group. I haven't had this much fun in forever. 

Even though we weren't allowed to have alcohol in here, we still had a good time. Getting high off of life and soda. 

Brian came up to me and asked me to talk. Sure, what's up, Brian?

He told me that he wants to fuck Emily. Cool. I sat my drink down and put both hands on his shoulders. I told him he needs to have a better approach, if he wants to hook up with Emily. Emily isn't that kind of girl It's clear. I don't even think she has had sex. That's none of my business though. Brian tapped my shoulder and pointed behind me, letting me know Emily was heading this way. I turned around, but I didn't see her. So, I turned back around and Brian was gone.  Hmm. Whatever. I grabbed my drink and went on my way.

The party didn't end until 4 the next morning. Shit. I need sleep. I need to get sleep for the group meeting tomorrow. 

I started to get dizzy though. Real dizzy. I defiantly wasn't feeling myself. I decided to lay down, wishing everyone a good night.

Sorry for the short part. I just really feel shitty. I'm dizzy. The room is spinning. I feel like I need to vomit. I just need to lie down. 

Man this is a shitty feeling. No, please don't be another withdrawal. Not again. Damn.

I just need to lie down. 

I'll be alright in the morning.