Chapter Twenty-Five

Day Twenty-Five:

What a beautiful morning! I'm so excited. I get to run group today. So, I have a really good idea. Remember how I said, painting gets me high? Well, since we are in the twenty-fifth day, I planned 25 different activities for everyone. We get to try them all and see which one give us the most high. Just to name a few; pottery, painting, skateboarding, skating, splatter painting, etc.

I just want today to go well. 

I tried a couple of things through out the course of they day, but nothing even came close to painting. I feel like I am in a whole new world when I paint. When I feel lost in this world, I feel accepted in that world. If you know what I mean.

Emily pulled me aside. We went out back. She told me she thought I was doing a really good job today. I thanked her. It's always nice to hear your doing something good. Finally, I'm making a difference. 

She came in closer to me. I was a little scared, but I figured she just wanted to tell me something. 

Yeah, I was a little wrong.

She leaned into me and kissed me. A full kiss. Tongue and all. I was fucking shocked. I gently pushed her off. Yes, I was pissed off, but I would never hit a woman. 

What the fuck are you doing?

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, but I just had to do that. You and I both know there was a connection between us from the moment you got here. I'm sorry. I can't just hide my feelings. Don't you get that? 

I'm having a baby, Emily. I'm engaged to be married. You can't just do shit like this.

Why are you even trying to deny me? Are you seriously telling me you didn't feel anything between us?

Yes, I am. Maybe in the beginning, but honestly it was just more so I was attracted to you than anything. There is nothing between us. I'm sorry, but did you see what happened when Khloe came back? I know there are cameras everywhere. I fucked the shit out of her. So, even if I did have feelings for you, which I don't, but even if I did, why would you want to be with someone like that?

Because, I love you.

Whoa. Take a step back there. Emily just told me she loved me? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm a little freaked out now. She leaned in again and kissed me. Only we weren't alone that time.

Khloe saw.

FUCK! NO! Come on! It's not what anyone thinks. She came on to me. I ran after Khloe, leaving Emily behind. Like, come on now, she already did enough, there's nothing she can do to fix this. 

Finally, I caught up with Khloe and told her everything. It took me half hour to convince her I didn't do that to her. 

She finally told me to prove it.

Fine. I can do that. 

Marry me. I said. Marry me the day before graduation. You want to know how much you mean to me? You need proof that I didn't do shit? Cool. Marry me. In 4 days, become my wife.

She said yes.