Work Work

Zion's POV

We pulled up to the club that the label rented out for the party. It was packed. But because Naomi worked for the label, we were able to get into the VIP section. Butterflies flooded my stomach as I looked around. I decided to walk around a bit so I left Ni so that she could find AJ and so I could clear my head. The liquor from earlier had me feeling buzzed. But I needed my mixed drink to really get me there.

I headed to the bar. The female bartender was doing what she had to do to get tips, so I knew there was no use in trying to get her attention. I stood at the far end in order to have some personal space. The male bartender noticed me right away. He got me my shot and amaretto sour, quickly. I paid him and took my shot. I sipped on my drink and looked up at VIP to see Ni sitting on AJ's lap and laughing. I could see the back of KB's head as he was walking around greeting the other people in VIP. As I finished my drink I knew I wanted to dance. (I told you guys I have a routine and the tequila was doing its job).

I walked onto the dance for and started to dance. I danced with a couple of guys, before I started to walk of the dance floor. I was hot and I wanted another drink. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back into their large chest.

"Can I get one dance ma?" The voice was deep. And the arm was strong. I was tipsy enough not to question it. Besides Work by Rihanna came on and I loved to wine to this song. So, I put my back into it. Bent over with my hands on my knees, I was going in.

Me a desert him

No time to have you lurking

Him ah go act like he don't like it

You know I dealt with you the nicest

Nobody touch me, you the righteous

Nobody text me in a crisis

I believed all of your dreams, adoration

You took my heart and my keys and my patience

You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration

You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation

All that I wanted from you was to give me

Something that I never had

Something that you've never seen

Something that you've never been!

Mmmmm!

But I wake up and act like nothing's wrong

Just get ready fi...

Work, work, work, work, work, work

He say me have to

Work, work, work, work, work, work!

He see me do me

Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt!

So me put in

Work, work, work, work, work, work

The guys large hands, gripped my hips and pulled me back into him. I stood up and continued to dance, my back to his chest. I put one of my hands over his on my waist. Now that I was closer to his mouth. I could hear him mumbling profanities under his breath.

"Damn baby girl." His arm slid across my torso to get a better grip as I stood up and kept dancing. A lot of guys don't know how to dance. Period. And some guys don't know how to dance with thick women. But this man was taking it like a pro. His hip movements followed mine to a T. When I started to feel his member grow and grind with us. I had to look back at him, and see who was taking this so well.

My eyes grew wide as I made eye contact with Alexander Anthony KB Palmer. I tried to pull out of his grasp, but he wasn't letting up. My tipsy ass isn't as strong as my sober ass. Besides he was really pretty close up. His lips a distraction as he whispered things in my ear.

"Nah ma, you was dancing with me before you knew who it was. Why does who it is change anything." I just shook my head in response. He spun me around and pulled me close to him. His licked his lips before putting them to my ear and said. "Let's go up to the VIP section so we can have more space, to talk and dance." He grabbed my hand and led my through the crowd of people. Once we got to the stairs he let me take the lead. Oh lord, New Zion led the way. Luckily being tipsy is New Zion's favorite past time. I walked up the stairs with every ounce confidence that I could muster, and even though he was a few steps behind me, I knew his eyes were on my ass the whole time.

 I walked up the stairs with every ounce confidence that I could muster, and even though he was a few steps behind me, I knew his eyes were on my ass the whole time

Zion's Outfit

Woot Woot!! 

They finally met! Well, sort of...
I know its kind of short.

What do you guys think? Next chapter will be in KB's point of view.

As always, Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism is always welcome!!!

Until next time 😘😘😘