No Matter What

I stepped in and he closed and locked the door behind me. He walked over to the stairs and motioned form me to follow him to his bedroom. We silently made our way upstairs he sat down in his desk chair and crossed his arms and looked at me. His brown eyes were hard and unmoving. I hesitantly walked over to his bed and sat down. He looked at me expectantly.

"Hey." I said meekly. I couldn't look him in the eye. He humphed and leaned back further in on his desk. I quickly made eye contact for a second.

"You been crying?" His voice was rough.

"Yeah." He scoffed and continued waiting looking at me. I started tearing up again, his stand offish behavior made me sad. I continued to think the worst, that he wouldn't want me back. But then he rolled his eyes and opened his arms for me to walk into.

"I'm sorry for pushing you away. I'm sorry for making you feel like I didn't like you. I'm sorry for walking out on you like that. I'm sorry for feeling like I'm not good enough, which is the ultimate reason why I build up my walls." I wrapped my arms around his body burying my face in his neck. I finally felt complete again when he wrapped his arms around me. "I know I want to be with you but I am scared. I just don't want to be hurt. I don't want you to wake up some day and decide that girl isn't for me."

"You are more than enough." His voice still sounded rough so I pulled back so that I could look him in the eye. "I'm not a fickle minded guy I know what I want and it's you. Stop trying to convince me or yourself otherwise."

"I know that I can say that out loud no problem. But I've told myself so many different lies. That I really believe them. So it's going to take a while for me to accept that you really do like me curves and all." He stared down at me. His thumbs wiped away my tears.

"I understand that and we can work on that together but you hurt me babygirl. When you left I called AJ and all I could say to him is I don't understand. Shit you almost had me out here crying. I couldn't believe that you just walked out on me like that. I knew you had walls up. I saw that from the get. But never could I imagine you just walking out. That shit cut me deep." I rested my chin on his chest and stared into his brown eyes.

"I know and I shouldn't have run from you like that. I like you and this two day break made me realize that I like you a lot. I can say that openly now. I'm so used to guys not 'ready' to be in a relationship. So when I met you I knew I liked you. But I didn't want you be another girl on your roster or just to be here for a little while." He licked his lips and stared at me.

"I'm not like other niggas. Especially not about you. I told you, you got my heart babygirl. And you may not be ready to give me yours now, but put mine somewhere safe and don't ever leave me like that again." He held me tightly against him. His hand slid down to my ass and gripped it firmly. I smiled and pressed my lips onto his. He smiled into the kiss then pulled back.

"Nah, no kisses for you, you been a bad girl." I smirked and pressed my body into his.

"You gon keep my kisses from me? " I stood on my tip toes to reach his lips, but he simply moved them out of reach.

"Your kisses?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes. He grabbed my hands and led me to the bed. He sat down and brought me in between his legs. His hand gripped my hips tightly and slowly raised my t-shirt.

"Yes. My kisses boy." He laughed again and started to place open mouthed kisses on my stomach. I moaned and tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "Stop I bruise easily. You are going to leave hickies."

"Even better." He smiled evilly at me.

KB's POV

I had my girl back a nigga was happy as fuck. And even if we weren't together yet, it was coming. I pulled her onto the bed with me and wrapped her leg around my waist so I could get maximum feel on the booty but she pulled away.

"Let me change real quick and brush my teeth." I rolled my eyes and nodded. Then sat up when I noticed she was going to change in front of me. "You got a shirt I can use?" She asked as pulled her shirt over her head. Her black lacy bra held my girls up just right. My eyes slid down to her ass which was covered in matching black panties. I licked my lips and continued to stare. Baby girl can definitely get this work. "Ant stop staring at my ass and pass me a shirt." I chuckled and stood up and walked over to her. I reached behind her and opened my t-shirt drawer. Once I grabbed a shirt and closed the drawer I pressed her against it.

She sheepishly looked away from me and tried to bite back a moan. I turned her chin towards me. "I'm not sure why you think this body isn't beautiful. From your hips." I ran my hands down her thighs. "To these thick thighs that I can't wait to sink my teeth in."

"Stop Anthony." She blushed and tried to pull away. I wanted to show her that I thought she was beautiful no matter what.   

I thought I would just throw this out here for you guys. I got a lot of attention tonight from readers, so I wanted to give you guys something. I am happy you guys are enjoying this so much. Please vote  and share!!!! Is there anything you guys want to see happen in the story?

Okay as always:

Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism, are always welcome. I want to become a better writer for you guys enjoyment and for myself.

Until next time 😘😘😘