Epilogue Part two: The End

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the Beach house getting ready? I've been looking for you everywhere." Naomi came through our hotel villa door, flustered and carrying bags on bags. She looked at me closely, then her eyes widened when she realized what was going on.

"NO. No, nonononono. You are not doing this to him. You are going to get up and get in the car. So we can go to the venue. Are you really gonna flake on the love of your life?" I stared at her. Nothing but tears staining my cheeks.

"Best friend, why are you crying? You are going to ruin your make-up. Stop right now." Naomi fluttered around me trying to catch my tears before they dropped ruining my make- up. I moved out of the way.

"Stop." My voice broke. I gave him all of me and this is what I get in return? Heartbreak and his baby. I could feel my heart breaking in two. I shoved my phone in her face and stood up to walk to my individual room.

"Shit. I know he didn't. This can't be real, Zi this is so fake." She yelled at me from the other side of my door.

"Oh yeah? Then why isn't he answering my calls?!" I yelled back.

"Because y'all dumbass's promised not to talk or see each other the day of the wedding until you walked down the aisle. I don't understand, why y'all had to follow that stupid tradition. And I'm not finna keep talking to you through this damned door. Come open it now." I stood up off my bed that KB broke my back in the night before and walked to the door.

"Zi, Best fran. He is not cheating on you. Especially with her. Loni somehow found out where the wedding was and came down her to sabotage it." Naomi stated.

"How did she know where to come? He told her! I knew he never really liked me. I just went along with it because he made me feel so good." I responded.

"No girl, I don't know how she found out or how the media found out. She just showed up on one of them boats and started a whole mess." I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't I hear about it? Why is there a picture of them kissing? Loni kissed him before, at least last time her pulled away."

"Zi, you are being so stupid right now." I rolled my eyes and turned around to my face my closet.

"I'm not marrying a cheat Ni. Why would you be okay with something like this?"

"Because, I was there. He did push her away, this photo you see is photo shopped. I know you know that. You're just doing this because you scared and I get that. But don't you think he is scared too?" I huffed my breath in response. "This is supposed to be one of the most selfless days of your life. And this is one of the most selfish acts I've ever seen you do. I'm so disappointed in you." Ni shook her head and walked out my door, slamming it in the process.

"She's in there." I heard her say in a rough voice to whoever was outside. My door opened slowly and my mother peeked in. She look gorgeous in her gown.

 She look gorgeous in her gown