Chapter 3

Callan's POV: BEEP! My alarm went off sooner than i expected. I sighed as I got up and realized Ben wasn't there. I little part of me was relieved but another part of me was a little disappointed...I wanted his  face to be the first thing I saw that morning but,unfortunately it wasn't. Lately my feelings toward him has been more intense as ever and i didn't know what to do about it. Every time i walked down the halls I prayed I would run into him. Then comes my favorite class; Chemistry(I have that class with Ben) I put all my books and folders down and went out of the classroom for  a moment to get water. Low and behold Ben was waiting in line. My heart stopped as I saw him. He was wearing a black P!ATD tee and was wearing light blue skinny jeans which looked amazing on his well built body,and he was also wearing red converse and of course:being Ben: his shoes weren't tied. I nervously walked to the same line as him even though the line was for the bathroom, I couldn't resist. And there i was standing behind him. He looked just as charming behind as he did in the front. "Oh,hey Callan." He said as he turned around to greet me. I could feel my cheeks burning as he looked me in the eye. "Hey." I said back nervously. "Look, I know we have had out differences but I want to be your friend..if that's ok with you." he quickly said as if he was in  a rush. "Yeah that's fine with me." I said back then i felt something I've never felt before with him... Butterflies it sounds stupid to say but whenever I see him I get all nervous and I worry about my actions I liked him..  I truly did. Then all of a sudden the bell rang, Ben starting walking to class: I loved the way he walked with confidence.. it looked cute on him,then he stopped halfway. "Well,aren't you coming?" He said holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand as we both started running to class. A few moments later we were at our destination "Hey you and me should totally hang after school today." He said as a smiled slowly creeped on his face "Yeah,that would be awesome." I said happily. I knew today was gonna be an interesting day. Author's note: UGH so many spelling errors😐 whenever I try to fix it goes back to how it was.🙄 anyway I hope you guys are liking it so far! If you have any ideas tell me!:)