Chapter 7

Ben's POV: "Well... ever said since Callan came I fell for him." I said to Livia. Her jaw dropped as I said it. "And me and him have been kinda close lately,really close." I said "Hmmm that explains a lot." Livia said sorta laughing. "What?" I said confused. "Well I don't know if you noticed but like 2 days ago you had a huge hickey on your neck!" Livia said smirking. I walked to the mirror in the bathroom and saw one on the side of my neck forming. "Yeah everyone thought you and me had something going on." She said rolling her eyes. "And at first I thought you and Elita were getting some." She said jokingly. "Haha very funny I said." "Well umm..is Callan good in bed?" Livia asked. "Well I took his gay virginity soo it was his first time with a guy." I said. "Oh really???" Livia said. I knew she was probably about to say something stupid. "I thought Callan would be pure till he married Elita!" Livia said bursting out in laughter. I rolled my eyes at her stupid comment . "Why did  you assume he would marry Elita?" I said bitterly. "Elita was his everything at first..." She said quieting down. "Ok and?" I said with an attitude. "Why are you always so sassy?!" She said. "I'm not being sassy...ANYWAY um please don't tell anyone about me and Callan I don't want to start drama." I said almost in a begging way... "I won't I promise,but your gonna have to tell them eventually." She said. "I know just give me some time alright?" "Ok I'm gonna go now Ben." Livia said walking out before she did she stopped. She walked towards me and said: "In order to love someone you have to love yourself first-remember that ok?" She said. "Umm ok I guess." I said not sure of what she meant as soon as she left Callan walked in. "Hey I heard everything..." Callan said. I think I'm ready to go public with our relationship."

Author's note: UGH I hate this chapter at first I was gonna have some grand fifty shades of gray scene then I decided to save it for another chapter anywho comment and vote:)