Chapter 13

Callan's POV: Today was a very calm day,we had a half day at school today so we got out at 12:00. Ben on the other hand had to stay to retake a test he failed. I can't believe he failed to be honest. I'm a really good algebra tutor! Anyway everyone decided to meet in Livia's dorm today,I gave myself a final look in the mirror before I left. I looked very presentable today. I was wearing a blue muscle tee and ripped denim jeans and white Huaraches. 5 minutes later I arrived at Livia's dorm. "Hey Callan!" Livia said motioning me to come in. "Hey Liv." I said back. Cassie,Brianna,Sophia and Elita were there. "Ben is coming soon,he's retaking a test." I said smiling as I said his name. "You and Ben are gay." Brianna said. "BRIANNA!" All the girls said at the same time. "It's fine guys." I said trying to laugh it off. "Are you like really ga-homosexual?" Sophia said almost calling me gay. "I identify as bisexual actually." I said. But really I wasn't sure about what my sexuality really was. I was a little confused. "Why didn't you guys tell us sooner?" Elita asked. "Well I didn't want to start drama." I said honestly. "And I knew how much Cassie liked Ben,I didn't want to mess that up." I said. "Callan it's fine,he never had feelings for me anyway." She said giving me a smile. "Well yeah it hurt to find out that the guy I fell for didn't even like girls was shockingly painful,but I'm moving on everyday." She said."So you guys are all ok with us being a couple?" I said trying to make sure. "Yes we support you guys 100% Sophia said. "Thanks so much,I was so afraid of coming out but you guys made it a comfortable experience." I said happily. A few moments later Ben walked in. I died when I saw him. He was wearing a MCR tee shirt and black jeans with grey vans. He was so charming I wanted to run to him and kiss him a million times. I'm so in love with him. "Hey guys!" He said as he smiled. I love his smile he is so beautiful. He turned around and hugged me tightly. Everyone awed behind us. "You guys are so cute!" Elita said smiling. Ben sat next to me as the conversation started. We were talking about our classes,new teachers,we ate pizza and talked about game of thrones. It was the first time we all had a nice group conversation that wasn't about saving the Aspens or Ben and I. I think everyone was warming up to us being a couple.