Chapter 12

Warning!!! Explicit content in this chapter this is rated R!!! I warned you///

Callan's POV: I walked to an empty classroom after school. Ben and I had detention for "PDA" well as the teacher said I mean it wasn't even a big deal. All I did was kiss Ben on the cheek. I sat down in an empty desk wondering if I was in the right classroom because no one was there. A short time later the teacher walked in, Mrs.Pattinson "Hey Callan excited for detention?" She said sarcastically. "Umm not really." I said shaking my head. "Where's your little friend?" She said looking around. "He's coming I thi-" I said just as he walked in. He looked so handsome. He was wearing a white sweatshirt and grey joggers,with black Nike shoes. He was just so cute. "Good afternoon Mrs.Pattinson." He said as he took a seat next to me. "Good afternoon Mr.Lawson..um you can't sit there." She said calmly. "Sit four seats away from him,I don't want you two socializing in detention." She said smiling. "Um ok." He said with an attitude as he walked back four desks. I loved when he got sassy with people it was so adorable on him. "Take this time to think about what you've done." She said as she walked out the room. As soon as she left Ben got out his chair and walked to me. "Hey babe." He said sweetly as he sat on my lap and started twirling my hair. "Ugh I just hate that we have detention." I said bitterly. "Well.. I know what we could do to pass the time." He said taking off his sweatshirt to reveal his white tee shirt underneath. He sat back down on my lap and started kissing me gently. Which turned into a steamy make out session. I broke it off a short time later. "What if she comes back?" I asked whispering. "Come on Callan! Let's take some risks! It'll be fun" He said cupping my cheek. "Ok but if I get expelled it's on you." I said jokingly. As soon as I knew it our clothes were off. Ben sat me up on the teachers desk started teasing me. He ran his hands all down my body,giving me goosebumps every time. Then he kissed me: for a long time slowly moving his hands down my back. His lips pressed to my neck and I got shivers down my spine and then he turned me around and...you know what happened...it was great I tried my best to be quiet, I didn't want anyone to hear us but I couldn't take it. I moaned loudly as he went in harder and harder "You're doing so good babe." Ben said in between muffled screams. Then he stopped. and released over the desk. "I bet Elita can't treat you the way I do." Ben said putting his pants back on. "You're so hot Ben." I blurted out. I could feel my cheeks turn bright red. "Your pretty hot too." He said laughing slightly. Suddenly we heard footsteps near the classroom. We both started putting our clothes on and cleaning up our mess and put the desks back,we had made a huge mess. Then Mrs.Pattinson walked in just as I was walking to my seat. "Callan,why were you up?" She said almost yelling. "Well...I...uh....um..." "He went...to...get...HAND SANITIZER..yeah.." Ben said winking at me. "Um alright.." She said skeptically. "You two can go now just don't kiss in public,ok?" She said. "Ok." We both said in unison. That was a close call.