Chapter 4

Ben's POV: The bell rang at 2:00 as usual, I picked up all my materials and scrambled out the crowded hallway. I suddenly ran into Livia. "Ugh l'm so sorry Ben!" She said sincerely as she helped me pick up my paper and books. As I knelt down to pick up my book bag Livia scanned my arm. "Is everything alright?" I said. "Umm I like your bracelet." She said with no emotion in her face. At first I didn't know what she was talking about then it hit me... my raindow bracelet that I got from the pride parade last year. My heart started beating in my throat as I tried my best not to run off. "Do you support or are you gay?" She said jokingly. "WHY DOES IT MATTER?!" I said having no idea how loud I was being. "OK IM SORRY THAT IM NOT WHAT SOCIETY SAYS IM SUPPOSED TO BE IM SICK OF HIDING MY TRUE SELF. I screamed. "IM GAY OK?" I said loud and proudly. I ran to my dorm to be alone. I slammed the door behind me as I started crying the hardest I've ever cried. Ever.. "Ben??" A familiar voice said full of worry. "I'm fine!" I said throwing my hands in frustration. Callan sat down next to me and gave me a hug. "It's ok everything is gonna be fine ok?" He said sweetly. I looked up and I stared into his beautiful grey eyes, as  we both looked into each other's eyes he put his lips on mine.

To be continued....