Chapter 9

Callan's POV: "Callan....I loved you.... " Sophia said full of disappointment. "What???" I said. How can Sophia have feelings for me!? We didn't really talk much. I've never thought of her as more than a friend. "It's ok...I knew you would never feel the way so....I'll be alright,it just killed me seeing you with Elita everyday." She said. Is she really pouring her heart out to me right now? "Ummm..ok...yeah whatever um I need to go check on Ben thanks for understanding I- Callan!" Livia said cutting me off. I was about to walk away before she called my name.. "Tell Ben to talk to Elita." She said "Alright" I said walking away. There I saw Ben sitting by a tree outside of Aspen's hideout. I walked to him, "Hey are you ok?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "I'm ok now,I just needed some fresh air." He said still sniffling. "Sophia said she loved me when you left." I said trying to start a conversation. "Really? Are you kidding me!?" He said almost laughing. "I know crazy right? Next thing you know Brianna's gonna have a crush on Ethan." We both started laughing hysterically. "I remember in like 6th grade I tried to go out with Sophia." Ben said. "Really? Hmmm." I said slowly trying to change to subject. "You need to talk to Elita." I said. The smile slowly faded from his face. "I know you don't want to but she's probably pretty pissed,you need to make things right with her." I said getting ready to go back to my dorm. "Wait!" Ben said as I left. He ran to me and kissed me.We kissed for a long time it felt like ages but I loved every moment of it. Ben was a really really good kisser... He broke it off about 4 minutes later. "Before I talk to Elita can we have a little fun?" Ben said licking his lips. "Ok"I said smiling grabbing his hand as we walked to our dorm.

Author's note: I'm already gonna tell you guys that the next chapter is the grand fifty shades of gray scene and it's a little graphic alright? I don't want anyone coming for me in the comments saying it's inappropriate so I'm gonna warn you guys before.