Chapter 14

Ben's POV:Prom was this Friday. So that meant all week there was gonna be a lot of prom proposals. Everyone was talking about what they were gonna wear or who they were going with and all the jazz. I knew for sure I was going with Callan but I wasn't sure how to ask. Later that day I was walking to my locker when Livia ran to me holding a rose. "ETHAN ASKED ME TO PROM!" Livia said full of joy. I smiled and hugged her. I was so happy for her. "Sooooo are you gonna ask Callan out or..." She said nudging my arm. "I will eventually." I said as I took my world history book out my locker. "Prom is Friday, time is running out..." She said. I rolled my eyes at her. "I have plenty of time Liv." I said. "Look! He's over there!! Go ask him now!" She said pushing me to him. He looked so handsome today. He was wearing a graphic tee and my grey joggers(we share clothes) with white and black Adidas shoes. He took my breath away. "Um hey Callan..." I said nervously. I turned to Livia who was pointing at Callan to me. "Hey Ben."he said giving me a kiss. I immediately got butterflies as he put his lips on mine. "Will you go to prom with me?" I said all in one breath. "Oh my gosh yes!" He said happily. He hugged me for a long time and kissed me again. "I love you so much." I said in his ear. " I love you too,I don't care what people say about us." Callan said as he put his arm around me. We walked to our next class together confidently. I heard people whisper about us but for the first time, I didn't care.