Chapter 8

Callan's POV: Lately I've been thinking about coming out to the gang,i feel like they should know.." I said nervously. "Callan...what would Elita think of all this? I mean she remembers liking me." Ben said. "I don't know what is going through her head Ben." I said almost whispering. "I love you so much and I want the world to know." I said. We agreed to tell them today. So we texted everyone to meet at Aspen's hideout. Sophia,Cassie,Livia,Elita,Brianna,and even Charlotte showed up. "Well um...Ben and I have an announcement.I said nervously I suddenly regretted coming. "You can do this Callan just spit it out."Ben whispered in my ear. "Ben....and.....I um....we.....uh.....we.....well.....um........-WE'RE TOGETHER!" Ben said cutting me off yet again. As soon as he said that I closed my eyes trying not to panic and run away like I always do. "WHAT THE F%#*!" Sophia yelled. "Is this some sick joke???" She said bitterly. I looked around everyone's face was shocked at the whole situation. Elita ran off angrily just as I expected. All the color from Charlotte's face was gone. Cassie looked like she was about to vomit at any moment. "I knew it the whole time." Lenny said as she walked into the room as if she was about to laugh. All of a sudden Ben burst into tears again. No one knew what to do or say or act. It was silence. The only thing I could hear was Ben softly crying. "I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!" Ben said sobbing. "I need some fresh air." He walked out before I turned around. "Callan is this true?" Sophia said concerned. "Yes,I was afraid to tell everyone I didn't want to start drama which I have already started." I said apologetically. "Callan we support you no matter what it's just.." Cassie said not finishing her sentence. "Why Ben!?" She said. I knew she loved Ben and we broke her heart. I'm terrible... "What about Elita?" Charlotte said. "Me and Elita would have never worked out she doesn't even remember me anymore. I said. "Elita will always have a special place in my heart." I said having no idea how much I was crying. "But Callan....I loved you........

Which one of the girls said that? 😈😏