Chapter 15

Callan's POV: Today was prom night. I was very excited for tonight. I wore a black tuxedo with a red flower on the pocket. I styled my hair all nice and I looked great if I do say so myself. Then Elita walked in,she looked so pretty. She was wearing a blue strapless party dress and her hair was in a fancy braid. "You look adorable Callan!" She said blushing. "Thanks,you look great too." I said back. "Here lemme fix your tie." She said as she tied it for me. After she finished she gave me one final look. And I started into her beautiful bright blue eyes and...She kissed me...I kissed her. back..then I realized what I was doing and broke it off. "What the hell are we doing?" I said disgusted by what I just did. "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" She said apologetically. I quickly stormed out the room slamming the door behind me. I can't believe I did that! What is wrong with me? I love Ben! More than anything! I'm just gonna forget that happened and have a fun night I thought as I arrived at the school gym where prom was being held. I saw Ben and immediately ran to him. And kissed him. I loved him I truly did,so why did I kiss Elita? "Hey Callan,um you know your like 30 minutes late!" He said laughing "I am?" I checked my phone and realized it was 8:30. "Crap" I thought to myself.Then all of a sudden Ben pulled me to the dance floor. I put my hands around his neck as he put he wrapped his arms around my waist and I moved closer to him. Our noses were inches away from each other. We were so close I could smell him. He smelled like the Tom Ford cologne that I bought him for his birthday a few months ago. Then I saw Elita and Cassie staring at us. I decided not to pay any attention to them. But I knew Elita was probably telling Cassie about what happened. "Is everything ok?" Ben said in a concerned tone. "Yeah,I'm fine." I said giving him a smile. After the song ended they crowned prom king and queen. Livia won queen and Ethan won king. "I knew they were gonna win." Ben said . "Yeah I voted for them like 4 times." I said back. Another slow song played as everyone watched Livia and Ethan slow dance. The dance ended at midnight as usual. Ben had went to the bathroom 2 minutes ago but when I went in there I couldn't find him. I was getting worried. "Hey,have you seen Ben anywhere?" I asked Ethan hoping he knew. "Um yeah he was with Cassie,they're in the main hallway." He said pointing to the main lobby. "Thanks man." I said running to the lobby. There I saw Ben,Elita,and Cassie and Ben didn't look to happy.....