Chapter 20

Ben's POV: Today was graduation day. The day I've been waiting for since freshman year. These last four years have been amazing. And I'm glad Callan was by my side. "You look great!" Callan said kissing me on the cheek. "Are you ready to graduate?" I asked Callan giving him a slight smile. "Yeah." Class of 2016!" He said dabbing sharply. "Your so weird! I said nudging him. "C'mon we need to get to the stage." He said grabbing my hand as we walked out the door.

Callan's POV: We arrived at the graduation a few moments later. So many people were there. Elita,Livia, Sophia(aka Miss. Valedictorian) and surprisingly: Brianna I'm so surprised she graduated to be honest. Then again I'm surprised I made National Honors Society without getting kicked out. Soon we sat down and the ceremony started. I stood next to Ethan and Ben. Soon Sophia took the stage as she said her valedictorian speech,then Elita had a speech about how college is important and stuff because she was salutatorian. I really wasn't listening,I was just excited to get my diploma. Then my name got called and I excitedly went up and got my diploma as the ceremony came to a close. Afterwards everyone went to the after party. Then I saw Ben talking to a woman...then I realized that that was his mom. I didn't know if I should stay where I was or go so I decided not to intervene. "Callan! Hey babe!" Ben said kissing me. "I showed you to my mom,she thinks your cute!" He said laughing. "Well um..I guess that's a good thing." I said smiling. "Callan,I love you so much.. I'm glad I got to spend my senior year with you, without you I would have failed calculus and economics so thank you for all those nights you stayed up with me helping me study,I've smiled,laughed,fought,and cried with you. We have so many memories with each other and we're gonna have so many more. I don't just love you...I'm in love with you. He said hugging me. "I love you so freaking much words can't explain Ben." I said kissing him on the forehead. He grabbed my hand as we walked out of Aspen Heights together. I knew that this was the beginning of something great.

THE END

Part 2 coming soon