Chapter 18

Ben's POV: Callan told me to follow him out our dorm and I don't know where he's taking me, I should be worried but for some reason I'm not. Then I saw Elita... He dragged me here to talk to that boyfriend stealing bitch....here we go... "Callan I told you I don't wanna talk to her!" I said walking back to our dorm. "Babe! Come on stop being so immature!" He said pulling me back to Elita's direction. "Ok but there are gonna be some interesting words said." I said giving Elita a mean look. "Ben look I'm sorry I didn't mean it I would never try to hurt you purposely!" She said. "I don't care for what you have to say..." I said rolling my eyes. "Callan your plan isn't working." She said looking at Callan. "DON'T LOOK AT HIM LIKE THAT! HE'S MINE!" I said. I guess you can say I was a little jealous... "Ben I'm not trying to steal Callan from you I swear! I would never try to mess up you guys relationship!" She said glaring at me. "Do you still have feelings for him?" I asked her. "Well...I um.... I'm getting over him ok?" She said smiling at Callan. That's when I lost it. "GET OVER IT! HE DOESN'T WANT YOU OK??I CAN TREAT HIM WAY BETTER THAN YOU EVER COULD AND I CAN "DO HIM" WAY BETTER THAN YOU EVER COULD JUST GO AWAY Please?" I said quieting down. Then I realized what I said and decided to apologize. "You know what, f$#% this... Elita I'm sorry for everything I said,I'm sorry for calling you a bitch and flicking you off.. I was just upset because you kissed Callan and I get really passionate when it comes to our relationship, I'll never do anything like that ok?" I said. At this point Callan was just standing and observing this conversation."Let's just make our final weeks at Aspen Heights nice and calm ok guys?" Callan said. As he patted me on the back. "Alright." I said giving Elita a hug. "We're still friends right?" She asked. "Of course!" I said smiling at her. "Well since everyone is friends again can we go get food now?" Callan asked getting his car keys. "Yes!" Elita and I said at the same time.

Author's note: I want to finish this book soon so I can get started writing part 2 and another fanfic so I'm going to update pretty frequently so check for more chapters soon!