Chapter 5

Callan's POV: I don't even know what happened to be honest. I walked into our dorm and  Ben was crying:which was shocking because I've never seen him cry. It broke my heart. I ran to his side and started hugging him and saying "It's ok." In his ear. So here I am lying on Ben's bed with him sobbing into my chest. I didn't know what to do,then at the same time we looked each other the eye and I kissed him....... It was amazing, I've only dreamed of this situation and it's a reality. I couldn't believe what I just did. We kissed for a good 3 mins and we broke it off for a moment. "Callan I love you,I have always wanted you I need you Callan." Ben said as if he was about to start crying again then I kissed him again, this time I deepened the kiss as we kissed he slowly moved his hand to my waist....I knew where this was going. He pushed me to the head of the bed as he undressed me slowly. I was nervous but at the same time I was ready for what would come next. "I've never done this... with a guy before." I said softly. "That's alright, I'll show you the best positions." He said giving me the "I want to do you." Face. I  didn't know Ben was dirty minded,but hey you learn something new everyday. And then we did the dirty . It was nice,very nice. After we finished playing under the sheets we just stayed in his bed all night: talking,telling jokes,talking about life,our story-I felt like I knew him better after that. I realized I don't love him....I'm in love with him. After that day, everyday after school we would go to our dorm and "do it." I guess you could say we were kinda friends with benefits.

The long awaited "Ballan smut" I hope that wasn't to bad😂

         P.S. Ben tops🌚