Chapter 10

Warning PG13,you were warned!!
Ben's POV: As soon as we got to our dorm we started kissing. I started to undress myself and Callan I was so ready for this. I started teasing Callan "What do you want me to do babe? Anything you want babe." I said "Surprise me." Callan said grinning. "You'll be screaming my name in 5 minutes I said. "Bend over." I ordered. He did as I said and it started..."MORE! MORE BEN! BEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. He screamed. "I love you to baby." I said breathing heavily. We banged for a good hour or so then we got tired. "Wow...that was amazing." Callan said panting. "I'm glad I'm doing something right." I said laughing. "Can I top next time?" He said smiling. "I want you to show me a little something." I said cracking a smile. I was supposed to talk to Elita but it got really late and it seemed like he forgot so I guess I had to do it tomorrow. That night was amazing, we cuddled all night and just watched Netflix and ate ice cream until Callan fell asleep in my arms. He looked cute while he was sleeping. That night was amazing, I would do it all over again if I could.

Author's note: eh a little graphic I hope it wasn't too bad, oh well the original was REALLY REALLY detailed and I decided not to do the one cuz it was really jacked up😂. Anywho short but sweet chapter 💖