Cant get you out of my head

Levi's POV

Why did I say that? I mean I have only known her for one day and that day I was delivering pizza to her. but why did I have to call her beautiful? Not that she isn't, because she is definitely beautiful with her long wavy, dark brown hair and gorgeous deep brown eyes and amazing body, but I could of kept it to myself.

But sadly my voice had other plans.

And then I get all possessive on her ass when she told me that that creep called her a beauty and I just, ugh, I don't know, I just couldn't help myself getting possessive.

But I'm glad that she didn't tease me about it... well not a lot that is.

Sighing, I walked up to my front door and opened it. walking into my room, I ran to my bed and did a flip onto it. usually I would yell ' yeahp motherfuckers' but tonight I just rolled over and let out another sigh.

" Only one day and I already feel like I can't get enough of her." I sighed again and turned to lie on my back. folding my hands under my head, I began to relax.

Slowly my eyes started to close and next thing I new, I was asleep and dreaming about the darkest headed beauty named Shylo.

................

It's Monday today, and being nineteen, I can't go to school. Well that's if I actually got into college which I didn't so that's why I work at pizza hut.

Most people would think its a stupid place to work at because they have ridiculous uniforms and you don't get much pay, but for me the pay is just fine for paying my rent and for the uniforms, I can pull it off.

Today is my day off. usually I would just sit around watching t.v, but I felt like going for a walk since I have only lived here for one week.

Putting some jeans on over my boxers and slipping on a black T'shirt and brown combat boots, I was out the door by eight in the morning.

Turning right, I made my way down the path way towards a park that I had seen while driving to work.

I had my hands in my pockets and head down, watching my feet move.

My mind went wild for a few seconds, choosing something to think about. it came to a stop on a girl I can't stop thinking about, well more of the girls lips.... god I wish I could kiss them.

Shaking my head I mumbled " why can't I just forget about you."

" Forget about who?" a little voice said next to me.

Stopping in my tracks, I looked to the left of me to find a little girl with brown hair and big blue eyes looking up to me with confusion.

" How long have you been walking with me?" I asked, not really wanting to tell a little kid my problems.

" For about," she tapped her chin "five to six minutes I think." she looked up to me with a smile.

Not returning it I jumped straight to point. " why?"

"Because you seemed stressed about something so I started walking with you. then you said why can't I stop think about you, so I asked stop thinking about who. so here is the question again, stop thinking about who?" man this kid had a mouth.

Sighing I said " a girl."

" Really? who?" she asked.

" Her name is Shylo,"I stated shyly.

" Wait! are you serious!" she asked with excitement and a large grin on her face.

I stopped and stared at the girl. she stopped aswel but started going a happy dance.

Before I could ask her a question, she had already started to talk.

" Are you talking about the girl with long brown hair, brown eyes and lives right there?" she pointed right at Shylo's house that was five away from us.

Bringing my eyebrows together I asked slowly " yes her, how do you know her?"

"She babysits me on week days after school because my mummy has to go to work and also walks me to school."

So that's why she is walking this way...

" Yeahp that's why,"she said giggling.

I said that out load didn't I.

" Yeahp,"she started laughing now.

" Ok well how about you run to her house now so I can get on with my walk."

"No!" she almost yelled. I was stunned by her sudden change.

She then quickly put on a smile that kind of made me want to hide in a box.

"Walk me there?" She asked.

Shaking my head for 'no', she pouted and started to chant please over an over again.

"Please, please, please ,please ,please ,ple-"

" fine! just shut the hell up!" I shouted, cutting off her voice.

"Yay!" she shouted with a grin.

We started walking - well I walked, she skipped- to Shylo's house.

It was quiet until she opened her mouth, "Amy."she stated.

I looked at her with confusion.

" What?" I asked.

"My name is Amy, what is yours?" she asked without looking at me.

" Levi."

" That's a cool nam-" her sentence was cut of because we had made our way to Shylo's house and to make things better, she just stepped out.

She looked breath taking. even though she was just wearing dark skinny jeans with white toms and a white tank top, she still looked amazing.

.......................

I know, its kinda a cliff hanger but you love me anyways ;)

Vote. comment. share <3