Not so suttle flirting

I was sitting on one of the kitchen stalls while Nani sat on the kitchen counter and of course, Levi decided to sit next to me.

Oh the joy (note the sarcasm).

"What do you guys wonna do at," I said while looking at the clock, " 4:30?".

"We could watch a movie maybe?" Nani suggest while swinging her legs like a little girl. But to be honest, I don't blame her... I do that too *cheekily smiles*.

"I would love too but unlike you too, I actually work,"Levi says as he gets up from his stall.

"Yeah as a pizza boy," both me and Nani said at the same time. We both looked at each other and had the same look in each others eyes but before she could even get a word out, I had already said it "jinx". She glared at me but kept her mouth shut. I know other people say 'jinx' then 'you owe me a soda' but most people I know just say 'jinx' and it means that the can not speak till I say their name three times.I smiled smugly at her, earning another glare.

I heard Levi chuckle behind me so I turned to him, "well, I guess ima go now, bye Nani and no, you don't need to say bye back," he earned a glare form Nani might I add which he chuckled at then turned to me, " and goodbye to you too shorty, I hope to see you around," he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I felt a hot flush burn to my cheek from the action which of course, he winked at me. Fucking winked at me! And I am not gonna deny, it was one of the best things ever.

He chuckled again before heading towards the door and leaving. Once I heard his car drive off, I turned to a now purple Nani. Wonna know why she was purple? Well, it was because she was holding her breath.

I rolled my eyes at her. did she think that 'jinx' also ment no breathing? " you can breath ya know..." I told her but she just shook her head and kept holding her breath.

I looked at her in disbelief before it dawned on me. She was holding her breath till I let he talk again. What and idiot.

Sighing, I pinched my nose before saying, "Nani, Nani and, Nani".

She let out a large breath. Her face slowly became its natural flawless tan colour.

I crossed my arms over my chest and asked her "really?"

"Really what?"

"You were holding you breath till I un jinxed you."

"Yeah... and?"

"What are you? seven?"

She smiled at me sheepishly, "maybe I am, but you will never know." I chuckled but didn't answer.

"Come on shy, lets got watch '21 jump street' because I'm up for some Channing Tatum,"she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively which made me giggle uncontrollably " I'm so in,"I said causing both of us to laugh.

We walked into the lounge and as Nani put the DVD into the DVD player, I plonked down onto one of the sofas and put my feet up In front of me.

Nani sat on the other sofa and sat just like me but with the remote. She skipped all the adds and pressed play when we were at the main menu.

"Oh yeah! let's get out Channing on!" she whooped.

I laughed then joined in.

Man is it great to have a friend.

-----------------------------

Vote.Comment.Share <3