Real Friendship

----------------------------

Turns out me and Lauren have a few classes together which is good but so far none have been with both Nani and Lauren so they haven't met yet.

At first Lauren seems like the shy quiet type but once she is out of her shell, you can NOT get her to , as Miss Smith would say , shut it'. She is like a bunny on steroids, like no joke.

We have heaps in common like how we both like to draw and sing, we both are lazy, our favourite colour is green and so much more.

I am currently on my way towards history after departing with lauran since she had art.

I walked down the hall with my head down, not wanting to make any eye contact until I bumped into something.

I looked up to see the queen bee, Barbie Kennedy, stumble into her friend that was standing infront of her.She let out a little squeal before turning around to me with a look that could kill.

Im in deep, deep cow dung.

" Are you serious! Look what you have done! You made me spill all my low fat chi-latte on my favourite shirt!" she screached in her annoying high pitched voice.

favourite shirt? it looks more like a belt... I thought.

Her jaw dropped as she stared at me in disbelief before giving me her worst glare.

" HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY TOP! IT ISNT A BELT OK! BELTS ARE WAY SMALLER! YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY FOR THAT HARRIS!" She screamed before raising her hand to slap me.

I shut my eyes and scrunched up my face, waiting for the impact, but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes, one bye one and saw this;

Lying on the ground was Barbie being pinned down by Nani who held Barbies hands above her head .

I was gobsmacked just like the rest of the people in the hall. Nani came out of no where like as if she had a sensor in her head that went off like mad to tel her that her friend was in danger.

Ok so not danger but sure as hell about to be bitch slapped. 

" How dare you think you can try and slap her!" Nani shouted. "She is my best friend and if you ever try and slap her again, you will have to deal with me." And then she did something that even made me gasp.

Nani slapped Barbie. Like HARD.

"That's just a warning."

Nani jumped off of Barbie and walked over to me with a satisfide smirk on her face as she looked at everyone's expression. No doubt, they were all like mine, mouth open, eyes wide and have forgotten how to breath.

" You just gonna stare? Either applaud or beat it" People looked at eachother before raising their hands to clap. Soon enough the clapping went onto cheering and hoots and wolf whistles.

Nani bowed to everyone before grabbing my arm to walk to music but was stopped but the same annoying voice that belonged to the one named after her role model.

" THIS ISNT OVER YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'LL GET YOU BACK JUST AS HARD YOU HEAR ME HARRIS! YOU WONT HAVE LOGANSON TO PROTECT YOU!" Barbie screeched.

Both me and Nani turned to her and raised our eyebrows to her.

She just got the biggest slap of her life and she thinks she is gonna say that afterwards? Dang, this girl got some balls the size of coconuts.

Barbie stood there with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her caked face thinking she had it all. In reality, she just looks stupid with large hand print on the sides of her face.