My 'boyfriend'

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm bored.

Usually I would be doing the same old same old but tonight I decided to get some fresh air. and no I don't mean air freshener. I mean the type we breathe that isn't infected with farts.

It was about five in the afternoon and I decided to go for a walk before having dinner. No I will not be having pizza. Well maybe from dominos but not pizza hutt.

Locking the door behind me, I pull my jacket closer to my skin when a gust of wind rushed by. turning right, I started walking down the damp path way due to the showers during the day.

I looked down at my feet, not caring how far I have gone and just let my mind go blank.

I have always love afternoon walks. I always clear my mind of my daily stresses like school, having no friends and my parents never being around.

Suddenly, I heard foot steps behind me. not paying much attention to it, I kept my head down and kept walking.

"Hey wait up!" a manly voices shouted from behind me.

Being the nosey person I am, I stopped and turned to find a really buff-but ugly- guy running up to me. He had brown,buzz-cut hair, black eyes and a scar right across his face. like no kidding! it goes from ear to ear!

" Are you talking to me?" I pointed my thumb towards me.

"Yeah I'm talking to you beauty," scar said with a creepy grin that made me cringe.

"Look I'm just um, going to see my um... Boyfriend? yeah my boyfriend, so yeah bye," I turned around to walk off but a large hand grabbed my arm. He turned me around so I was facing him.

I'm a bit scared now. and now that I think about it, I left my phone at home!

I'm so smart... not!

I started freaking out, looking around to see if anyone was around but sadly, there was only me and him.

" How far away does he live then?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow, obviously not believing me.

Shit! I didn't think of that. ok keep calm Shylo. just think of a guy friends house.

Oh. Right I forgot. I have no friends, let alone a guy one!

"Um.... he lives..-" I looked at the houses to find a 'suitable' looking one " there!!" I pointed at a nice white, one story house, five away from us.

I turned back to scar. he had a scowl on his face.

"Well then. I guess I will just walk you to the door then" he smirked.

Shit.

Lets just hope it's not some blind old man with a walking stick.

Sighing, I let scar drag me to the house.

Walking up to the front door, I let him ring the door bell.

" I'm coming! keep you panties on," I snorted at that comment.

Wait! I have heard something very formiliar to that sentence.... and that voice!

My eyes widened at the face that opened the door.

Green eyes, brown hair, kissable lips...

Pizza boy.

...........................

I know it's short but I promise that the next chapter will be longer :)

Vote. Comment. Share <3