Fam Bam Day 1

Hey guys!

Just wanted to make a quick annoucement... I HAVE GOT OVER 200 READS!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

I know most people have like, 1 million or more but for me.... 200 is pretty good haha

anyways.... back with the story hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Shylo... its time to get up"

"Nooooooo" I groaned into my pillow.

I seriously dont wonna get up. I was having a great dream of minnie - my cat - wearing a top hat showing me around wonderland while we were eating purple ice cream that tasted like rainbows but no, an annoying voice was telling me to get up.

"Come on Shy. You need to get dressed and come down for breakfast."

"Leave me! Me and Minnie were just about to go on a slide down to narnia! so there. Leave me because there ain't nothing that is gonna get me up" I grumbled. What can I say? I am not a morning person. Never was, never will be.

" Fine but I guess me and your mother will just have to eat all the pancakes" pancakes? " with icecream" ice cream? " and bacon" mmmmm bacon " and melted m&m's all over the pancakes and ice cre-"

I broke off my fathers speaking by jumping out of bed, grabbing my Dora blanket and running out of the room screaming " DONT HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE! HERE I COME FOOD!" I faintly heard his chuckle but I didn't care, my favourite breakfast is sitting on the table all hot and nice, just waiting for me.

I ran into the kitchen to see my mother just place my breakfast onto the counter in front of my stall.

I walked over to the plate of deliciousness with a grin. Sitting down, I grabbed my fork and knife and looked at my mother and grinned at her which she happily returned before sitting across from me with her own plate, "well dig in".

Licking my lips, I dug right in.

--------------------

Swallowing, I sighed happily. I grabbed both my parents finished plates before taking them over to the sink and rinsing them so they can be washed tonight.

"So, me and your father were thinking that we would do something's that we never did with you when you were younger" my mom said as she came to stand next to me by the sink with my dad.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, we were thinking maybe the zoo today?" asked my dad who grinned at me.

"Oh my gosh! seriously! yes yes YES! THANK YOU!" I hugged my parents so tight that they all sense of air.

I grinned at them before racing up the stairs to get dressed.

"Ok today is really sunny so I guess shorts and a tank would be best" I mumbled to myself while tapping my chin.

I took out my black high waisted shorts and a white tank top and put them on. While I tucked in my top, I looked around for some type of shoes.

Getting down on the floor, I looked under my bed to find one of my purple vans next to my cat Minnie.

I quirked an eyebrow at her but didn't question it.

This isn't the first time I have found her in an unusual place, once I found her in the washing machine, yeah the washing machine.

I pulled out the shoe from under my bed and placed it on top of my bed.

Standing up, I put my hands on my hips and looked around for any signs of purple.

So far I saw three things purple but none of them in a form of a shoe. One was a teddy. Another is a pencil case and another was walky-talky, yeah I know what your thinking, why does a seventeen year old girl have a walky-talky? Well it's simple. I just do. Enough said.