Sarcastic people are just awesome

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that instead of doing three days of Shylo hanging with her parents I have decided to only do two :) only reason because I can't be bothered to do so

Here is another chapter just for y'all :D

Enjoy!

----------------------

Do you ever just wish that your parents weren't embarrassing?

I do. and I have only had them back for a few days!

All last night my mother would keep on saying;

"He is so cute!"

"Did you see that dimple?"

"His smile is so dreamy!"

And the worst of all...

"If I didn't have a husband, I would most definitely 'tap' that"

Lord help me now!

And then there is my dad....

"How do you know him?"

"Does he do drugs?"

"Drinks?"

"Did he offer you any drugs or drinks?"

You would think after he was waving and grinning at me and Jace, he would be happy and teasing me.

I didn't tell them that I am going out with him on a date thought. I have decided to do that later on, like the day before later on.

After they questioned me, which I might add that I didn't get a chance to answer, I went straight to bed without another thought.

Right now, it is Tuesday morning and I am getting ready for school.

My dad turned on my alarm clock and left a note for me saying that they had to go to a meeting but they will be back in time for me to arrive back home after school.

I text Nani telling her that I was coming to school and from her reply, she was pretty happy.

I am currently getting dressed for another day.

I pulled up my black jeans and pulled down my dark purple long sleeved top before pulling on my black ankle boots.

It was a quite cold today but not cold enough to wear a jacket so my outfit was suitable.

As I braided my hair to the side, a honk was heard from outside my house.

What was that? is there someone here for me?

I chuckled, why would someone be here for me? I always walk to school anyways.

I continued to braid my hair before putting a black hair tie to finish it.

As I picked up my school bag, I heard another honk bleared out.

Ok someone really was trying to get my attention.

I ran out of my room and down the stairs. I walked over to the closest curtain and opened it just slightly. I looked out and saw a very funny sight.

Sitting in her dads car, Nani was jamming out to whatever it was but it was seriously funny. her arms were flying everywhere, she was mouthing all the words and I even think she threw in some crumping.

"Oh Lordy" I chuckled before heading outside.

Opening the front door, I looked towards Nani to see her still jamming out, obviously not seeing me.