Fam Bam Day: part 2

Finally I arrived at home. Walking up to the front door, I grabbed the handle to find it was locked.

"Are you serious!" I sighed in frustration.

Maybe if you remembered your key you would be having a shower right now...

OH stuff you brain! leave me alone

If I 'left' you alone, you would most probs be dead.

I rolled my eyes, Wye couldnt I have a nice brain? Not one that I wish I could just rip out of my head and beat it to death.

Wow, I'm agressive in the morning.

I put my hand in a fist and banged the door, hoping that one of my parents would open it.

"Hello! Your daughter is locked out right now!" I yelled.

I stopped knocking soon after because I was obviously not getting anywhere.

I kicked the door for one more effect but the only effect was me hurting my foot.

"Shit! OW! Bloody hell! Damn you door!" I cursed as I grabbed my aching foot.

I hopped away from the door and around the side of the house to see if there was any open windows. I came over to the left side of the house where the kitchen window was, only to see it closed.

I groaned the hopped into the back yard. Our back yard isnt much, just some little plants here and there but that pretty much it. Grass and flowers, Whoopy.

I looked up to the top floor and saw that my parents window was open. I grinned happily.

Not only can I get them to open the door for me but I can also get pay back for not getting the door straight away.

So pretty much, I kill two birds with one stone.

I cleared my thoat and cupped my hands around my mouth.

One,

Two,

Three.

"WAKE UP AND OPEN THE DAMN DOOR FOR YOUR DAUGHTER!" I shouted.

I heard a loud thud after my shouting episode and a groan.

I giggled knowing I made someone fall out of bed.

My dad popped up at the window with a look like her was in loads of pain. He rubbed his face, " do you know you gave your mother a fright and she kicked me in the gut? And she is also making me open the damn door for you so she can sleep" he glared at me.

I smiled sweetly before hopping off, shouting, " THANKS!" back to him. I hopped towards the door just as it opened. Dad glared at me before he noticed I was hopping, " Why are you hopping?" he asked confused.

I leaned on the door fram for support before answering, " Me being an idiot, I thought if I kick the door you would come and open it."

For some reason, he grinned at me, " Well it looks like you already have had your punishment" he said before walking away into the kitchen.

I glared at his back before hopping up the stairs and into my room.

I grabbed a towel before going into the bathroom to have a shower.

---------------------

After my shower. Changed into a pair of black leggings, a white tank top and a cream cotton sweater paired with black vans.

I let my hair dry out naturally and left my face makeup free for the day.

I sat down on my blue desk chair and logged on Facebook on my laptop.