Chapter 6

I sat on the coat in my clean clothes angry and in pain. If Ivy had not opened her mouth I could have had him. Someone needs to teach that pervert a lesson.

"You know it's better if you just do what they say." Ivy told me.

"Shut up!" I snapped at her.

"Don't yell at me!" She snapped back at me.

"If it wasn't for you I would not be here. I was so close to getting out." I told her.

"Oh please you were not going anywhere. You got your ass kicked." She said to me.

"You have no idea what I am capable of. I don't plan on spending the next three years in here like you." I told her.

She huffed and walked back over to her bed and sat down staring at me angry.

"If you ever get out can you find my suit?" Mr. Freeze asked me.

"How do you know it's not destroyed?" I asked him.

"There too stupid to destroy it. It's in this building somewhere." He told me.

I waited for the others to chime into the conversation but Riddler was in his own world and I still have not even herd Scarecrows voice.

"If you ever want to get out of here you got to do its own your own." Joker said.

I looked over to him and he was standing leaning against the glass. I was not shore if he was rite. We would be stronger together then on our own. And if worse comes to worse you could always throw the others under the bus to buy yourself time.

"Well you would know best." I told him but at this point he went back to pretending like I did not exists.

Not much happened that day. New guards come back to bring us lunch which was I guess cheese burgers. Every one eat expect for the Joker again. I forced myself to eat the weird meat because I was starving.

After lunch I had nothing to do but pace around my room. I needed something to do. There was nothing to do here. No wonder all these people are crazy. A little time later some guards came in and went into the Riddlers cage. There was screaming and loud noises coming from his cell. I really wish I could see what was going on in there. The room became silent and a few seconds later the Riddler was dragged out in a street jacket. The top of his toes dragging along the floor.

"Where the hell are they taking him?" I asked as I became worried.

"For his treatment." Ivy answered.

"What kind of treatment?" I asked.

Ivy just shrugged her shoulder and went back to lying on her bed.

"You're lucky they can't take you out of your cage." The Joker said.

"This place is so fucked." I mumbled to myself and decided to try to get some sleep now that the hall was actually quite.

I was woken up from my quick nap by screaming again. I got up and looked to see that The Riddler was being brought back to his cell. Once he was thrown in the guards came down and stood in front of the Jokers cell.

"Hands on the back wall." The guard said to him.

Again he did not say anything he just stood there looking at the guard.

"Look man I have my orders and you have your hands on the back wall. You need to eat this food. I'll get fired if you starve to death." The guard told him.

"If he don't want his food I'll eat it." I told him even though I eat every meal today including the nasty meat loaf there trying to get him to eat.