Chapter 33

Where are we goin?" I asked as we sped down the street.

"Home." J replied as he focused on telling Frost were to go.

A few minutes later we pulled up to what looked like an abandoned warehouse. We came to a stop in front of a close gate. There must have been someone on the inside because we were only kept there for a few seconds before the gate opened and we drove in. As we got closer to the building one of the loading dock doors opened and Frost drove the van inside. When the car came to a stop J flung open the door and quickly jumped out.

"Hello boys!" He yelled as he stretched out enjoying his freedom.

He turned back and held out his hand wanting to help me out of the van. Not that I needed help but I still accepted his help anyway. Once I safely had my feet on the ground he looked back to his men giving me a second to look around.

We seemed to be standing in a common room of sorts. There was normal things like couches, a TV a pool table. Then off to one side there were a few cots for sleeping I would assume. Then I started to notice the not so normal things. Like a big map of Gotham, a hamper full of green grenades, and a table full of all sorts of guns.

"This is The Countess. She's with me." He told them and everyone seemed to understand what he was saying.

"Now, first things first. Getting my shit back." He told them.

"Case the banks. I want a report in the morning." He said and everyone ran off to do whatever he told them.

I could not help but be impressed with how many people he actually had that worked for him.

"One more thing!" He yelled stopping everyone in their tracks. "If anyone disturbs me tonight I will kill you." He said then grabbed my hand and led me out of the room and down into a hall.

"So this is where you live?" I asked him as he led me down the hall.

"No. This is the safe house. The cops seized all my shit when they arrested me last. We stay here until we get it back. Starting with the second most important green thing in this world." He said laughing at his own stupid joke.

"So are you trying to imply you're the most important green thing in this world because trees are pretty dam important?" I told him.

He growled in response and pushed me in threw a door I did not even realize was behind me.

I could not help but chuckle when he shut the door behind us.

"Who the hell is she?" A shrill voice yelled from behind me.

I spun around so see a half-naked brunet skank kneeling on a bed I assumed belonged to J because it was covered in purple silk sheets and a green comforter set. I was unable to speak I simply looked at J who had his teeth clenched.

"I asked you a question, J. Who is she?" She snapped at him.

He simply ran his hand down his face in frustration.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He finally managed to ask as he took a few steps closer to her.

"I heard they were busting you out. Thought you would like to see a familiar face once you got home." She answered as she looked at him with sad puppy eyes.

"I didn't think you were gonna bring home another bitch!" She snapped as she looked back to me with angry eyes.

"What the hell did you just call me?" I said finally finding my voice.

"You heard me Bitch." She repeated getting up off the bed. "Send her away J we don't need her. I have been waiting for you to get out." She said as she reached out to touch his chest.

I quickly grabbed her wrist before she could stopping her in her tracks.

"You should leave." I told her squeezing her wrist.

"Ow J, she's hurting me. Make her let go." She begged him.

J smiled at her words, then looked over to me.

"I think you should listen to The Countess." He said to her as he continued to look at me.

"You herd him get out." I said as I tossed her to the ground.

"You can kick me out now, but we both know that when you get tired of this slut you'll come crawling back to me. Nobody can fuck you like I can." She finished before turning to walk away.

Unfortunately for her she just did not know when to stop. I reached out grabbing her by the back of her neck and flung her across the room. Smashing into the wall above the bed before finally landing on the soft king sized bed.

"You should have just left." I said to her as I walked over to the bed.

She tried to get up, tried to move but was unable to get very far.

"J help." She pleaded with him.

"But she's so hot when she's angry." He said as he smiled at her.

"No, no please. I'll go and never come back." She said as I climbed on to the bed with her.

"Your rite you won't." I said as I grabbed her face and with all my strength snapped her neck.

J yelled out in excitement as I dropped her on the floor not wanting this skank on the bed any more.

"What not hungry." He asked as he jumped on the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't eat junk food." I answered as I spun around so I was facing him.

He simply just laughed out at my response throwing his head back as he did so. Then his laughter came to an abrupt stop and he shoved me back onto the supped soft bed. Within seconds his body was on top of mine pinning me down.

"I think we're gonna get along just fine, you and I." He said before he crashed his lips onto mine for the second time tonight.