b l u r b

Westmead High, one of the most prestigious school in the country and is recognized internationally because of its caste system. Wealth and brains matters here, if you don't have any of the two then you're out.

Catherine Gonzalez is a special section student but being the only daughter of the sole owner of the school, she has the special power and is posing as a science class student that caused her harm. She was being bullied, ridiculed, and often belittled by the regular students because of her status but being as she is, she won't budge and will just continue what she's doing.

Gerard Gonzalez, the student council president and Catherine's older brother. Having a very stubborn younger sister, Gerard can't help but to worry but he still respect Catherine's decision and let her do things her way and just help her without her knowing.

Keith Lusterio is a happy-go-lucky guy who luckily belong to the special section class. A transferee who eventually became the first ever boyfriend of regular class' top student, Kristine.

Kristine Sarmiento, the regular class' most finest, the almost perfect student of the campus. Things are going smoothly between her and Keith but shit really happens.

Everything's normal - well for Catherine - but life has its way to turn itself upside down. An accident happened involving Catherine. Full of regrets and being not able to do anything for her sister and just watch her as she was being bullied before his eyes back then, Gerard did something Catherine never wanted him to do.

Gerard turned the tables, Kristine committed something she shouldn't do and Catherine witnessed it. Being the so-called idiot, Keith still don't know what happened behind him. Annoyed at Keith's stupidity, Cath did something no one expected her to do.

Now the tides are turning, and the wind is changing.
With the forgotten past, who will last?

Change is coming, and it all begins