i n t r o d u c t i o n

Catherine Gonzalez,

the only daughter of the famous Gonzalez Couple which is considered to be one of the richest and the most influential clan in the world next to the Rothschild. Even though her family has this high profile in the society, she doesn't care and remain herself being a wallflower.

She usually recognized herself as an alien rather than a human. She may be weird, but she's just different from others.

She doesn't want to be with friends

Oh, let me scratch that.

She doesn't make friends at all. Being rude is what she's been doing, that's why.

She usually call humans as species not people and the likes. Sometimes, when there's something she really wanted, that's the time when she's using her money and power just to get it. But yeah, being picky as always, she never wanted something to the point that she's using her money and power.

But being rich and powerful as she is,

she's the meanest,

(Actually, she's just being honest)

she's the coldest,

(She'll rather sleep than talk)

the heartless,

(Even if you die infront of her, she won't care and just stare at your corpse)

and most of all,

she is known as the greatest liar and pretender

(but it can be also the strongest because she can manage) that even in the saddest and loneliest part, she can still lie and pretend of what she must be feeling in the certain situation.

Are there other things to make her change?

(Nah, I don't think so. She's hopeless)

But what if life tricked her?

Someone left, and someone came

The heartless Catherine will fall

She loves him yet she don't know if he loves her back

Will she learn good deeds from it?

or will she learn to make her heart harder?

or,

Will she change for the better?

or for the worst than ever?