Chapter 2-Foxpaw

Foxpaw awoke in the same medicine cat den she always woke up in. She stood up and padded out it wasn't the same clearing in fact, she knew where she was. She was in  Starclan why did they need to talk to me now? She watched as a tall figure appeared.

"Greetings, Foxpaw. My name is Leafpool." The she cat spoke.

"I-it's nice to meet you too." She had only met Leafpool once and that was when she was accepted to become an apprentice. 

"Listen Foxpaw, this is a very crucial thing that I need you to remember." She hesitated, " A mistake will cause one to become evil. The one with stripes of a tiger and claws of a lion, will be the one to destroy the forest.

Foxpaw stared blankly at Leafpool, just then Leafpool vanished and Foxpaw was transported to a battlefield, cats were fighting left to right. Some bodies lay strewn accords the ground. Foxpaws mouth gaped with horror, as she saw one recognizable face among the mist of fighting. The one with the stripes of a tiger.

Foxpaw bolted awake, breathing heavily she glanced side to side. She watched Mouseclaw wake up.

"What's wrong Foxpaw? Nightmare?" He asked.

Foxpaw shook her head, "It was Starclan. They sent me a prophecy."