Chapter 4-Tigerpaw

Tigerpaw was sitting next to Goldenflower, Snowhawks lifeless body at their feet. She had liked Snowhawk, he was a great mentor. Tigerpaw glanced at Goldenflower, grief clouded her eyes. Tigerpaw, bent down and whispered something to Snowhawk "I will miss you Snowhawk, and if I don't see you in Starclan soon. Just know that I love you." She licked his muzzle and padded away.

She entered camp Shadowstar was talking to Mouseclaw and Foxpaw. She lowered her head and headed over to the fresh kill pile. She grabbed a small mouse and ate in silence, Foxpaw soon joined her. "I'm sorry about Snowhawk." Foxpaw said gently.

"I'll miss him, but I know he is in Starclan now. Watching over us." She sat down and licked her chest.

"Hey. Can I ask you something?" Foxpaw tilted her head.

"Yeah sure." Tigerpaw stared at Foxpaw.

"Where were you? When Snowhawk died?" Foxpaw narrowed her eyes into green slits.

Tigerpaws amber eyes widened where was I? "Uhh, I don't know. I don't remember." She confessed.

Foxpaw relaxed her gaze "Ok thanks." She padded away. Tigerpaw stood up and headed to the apprentices den, she curled up into her bed of moss and fell asleep.

Tigerpaw awoke the sky was starry and it was cold. She wasn't in the apprentices den This must be Starclan!  She looked around the area, trying to find any Starclan cats. Her Amber eyes widened when she saw a silver figure appear. It was Snowhawk. 

Snowhawk stared at her, and she stared at him. Then he finally spoke "Tigerpaw, I've come to warn you." Tigerpaws ear perked up.

"Soon a great evil will try to make you turn evil," he circled her "What ever you do don't listen to them. For the sake of the forest." He rested his tail on her back.

"What do you mean?" Questions were filling up her head.

"I'm afraid I cannot tell you." He sighed and turned to face her. "Just listen to my warning and I swear by Starclan you will do great things." He rested his muzzle on her head, just before the image of him faded.

Tigerpaw woke up trying to cling onto the warm scent of Snowhawk longer. But it was gone, she had no one left.