Chapter 7-Foxpaw

They had just gotten back from the gathering,and Foxpaw was extremely tired. She wanted to curl up into her bed of moss. She entered the medicine cat den, she found her bed of moss that was right next to Mouseclaw's. She laid down and curled her tail over her nose, then she heard a crack. Her ears perked up.

"Mouseclaw? Is that you?" She was scared, she heard snarling. "H-hello?" She headed towards the growling. She froze, it was Tigerpaw.

"Tigerpaw what are you doing?" Tigerpaw's eyes were narrowed into slits, and she had her teeth bared and her claws unsheathed. 

"You did this." Tigerpaw growled.

"What!"

"The entire clan did this to me!" She took a step forward towards Foxpaw, "It's time you pay for what you've done." She leaped onto Foxpaw, Foxpaw yelped she never did that much battle training but she was struggling. 

Tigerpaw raked her sides, and continued the fight. Until she stopped in the middle, her eyes widened at the sight of Foxpaw laying on the floor her flank bleeding. 

"Foxpaw!" Tigerpaw touched Foxpaws shoulder.

"Get away from me!" Foxpaw's green eyes blazed in anger. Her orange fur bristled, as she tried to scoot away from Tigerpaw. At that moment Mouseclaw entered the den.

"What happened?" He looked at the two.

"Nothing!" Tigerpaw shoved past him and walked out of the den. Foxpaw watched her sister leave, then turned to Mouseclaw.

"Nothing happened I'm fine!" She stood up.

"Your bleeding, what happened?"

"I said nothing!" She started to treat her wounds wincing as the herbs sinked  into her wound.

"You can tell me, I won't tell Shadowstar."

Foxpaw turned around, "Tigerpaw attacked me. Not on purpose she changed, like something took over her."

"Is that it?"

Foxpaw nodded and continued treating her wounds.

"Good night Foxpaw." Mouseclaw said before her curled up and a fell asleep.

Foxpaw looked down and thought Tigerpaw can't be the one the prophecy talked about. Can she?