Chapter 6-Tigerpaw

Tigerpaws POV during the gathering

Tigerpaw was gazing around the small island, her eyes stopped on another cat. She walked over to them.

"Hello! My name is Tigerpaw!" She meowed happily.

The tom turned around, "Oh, hi! M-my name is Brindlepaw." He was stuttering a lot.

"Nice to meet you Brindlepaw." He was a brown tabby just like her, "How's Shadowclan doing?" She knew what clan he was from because the stench of it clung to him.

"Shadowclan is doing well actually, thanks for asking." He swished his tail then opened his jaws as if trying to add something then he closed them.

"Hey you want to do something fun!" She nudged him.

"S-sure?" He said.

"Follow me!" She snuck off the island Brindlepaw following close behind her, as they were crossing the log Brindlepaw almost fell off, luckily Tigerpaw saved him and they were on their way. She laughed as they hunted for a while, she gazed up into the sky and saw the moon was almost at its highest point. She flicked her tail telling Brindlepaw that they needed to go, he nodded and they went back to the island.

She don't listen to the Gatheirng she was staring at Brindlepaw, and before she knew it the Gatheirng was over. She walked up to Brindlepaw.

"Quarter moon we meet here at the island?" She asked tilting her head.

"Yeah!" He turned his head seeing Sharpstar leave "See you Tigerpaw!"

Tigerpaw smiled and followed her clan home.