Chapter 11

I am SOOOO sorry it took me this log to update. I had a serious case of writers block. And I'm sorry it's short, I just wanted to get something out there again. Hope up guys like it! And hope it was worth the wait.

And btw this is dedicated to the real-life Oliva, for constantly pestering me to update. Check her out, "OliviaRose047"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maddy's P.O.V

I watched my friends expressions change from shock to disbelief to oh-my-gosh-this-is-really-happening.

Olivia was the first to speak. Or more specifically; fangirl.

"Ohmygodyou'reOnedirectonisthishappeningIloveyouguysespeciallyLouisnottosayIdon'tlove therestofyou-" she would've kept talking if Allie hadn't clapped a hand over her mouth.

Louis chuckled. "Nice to meet you too Olivia."

I think she actually swooned.

I laughed. "As you can see, my friends are total fangirls, and if I was in there position, I'd probably be doing the same thing. In fact, it took a lot of self control not to flip out like this when I first met you guys."

The boys all laughed and greeted the girls happily.

But in the middle of all the chatter I noticed Akiva and Seth were standing slightly apart, not quite engaging with everyone else.

What's up with that?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seth's P.O.V

What's so special about these guys anyway? As far as I can tell they aren't anything special. And yet there are all the girls, drooling over them. I especially don't like the way Niall's looking at Allie. She just got over a really, really bad break up. The guy basically ripped her heart to pieces with his bare hands. She was a mess for months. It took a long time before she was able to feel good about herself again. Call me over protective, but she's my twin. We're really close. It almost killed me to see her like that. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt my sister again.

One glance over at Akiva and I can tell he feels the same way. Not about Allie, but about Bridget, his girlfriend. He had this huge crush on her months. She liked him too, (I found that out via Maddy, Emma, and Olivia) but it took a lot of "encouragement" on our part to get them together. She too had been hurt badly in the past. He doesn't look too happy about five pop stars crowding around her.

There's this kind of unspoken agreement between us. We'll do whatever it takes to keep then safe.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And that's chapter 11. To answer any unspoken questions, yes these characters are based on real people, with some tweaks. Seth and Allie are twins, but they pretty much hate each other :) It's called literary license. Vote, comment and tell your friends!
<3MaddyCupcakeStyles