Chapter 7

Maddys P.O.V.

OH MY GOD!!!!! Holding it together on that room almost killed me, but now I am out of there and I can flip out as much as I please.

AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

I see people stare at me as I dance down the sidewalk but I don't give a damn. I can't believe this! I. Met. One. Direction. They liked me! They laughed at my jokes! I AM SPEAKING AT LOUIS AND ELEANOR'S WEDDING!!!!

This day cannot get any better.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eleanor's P.O.V.

The boys have all left, and since the police have rounded up all the girls, Louis went to go get us some movies. We decided it'd be best if we just relaxed today. I'm already drained and its not even noon yet.

There's a knock on the door.

I let out a audible groan. Haven't I had enough disturbance for one day??

I shuffled over to the door and swung it open with as little enthusiasm as possible, until I realized who was there.

"Perrie!! Danielle!!" I fling my arms around the two girls standing in front of me.

When I pull back, they're wearing identical startled expressions.

"El?" Dani asks. "Um, are you okay?"

"Me? I'm fine."

"We just...didn't expect to see you so...happy." Perrie finishes.

Why wouldn't they-OHHH.

"Oh! Long story. Why don't you guys come in and we can talk."

Shaking off their shock, Per and Dani follow me to the living room.

They settle themselves down in the exact places where not too long ago, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam were sitting.

"So, it's like this," I start.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And she actually just left a little while ago" I finish.

It's funny actually. Perrie and Dani, sitting in the same seats as the boys, hearing the same story, wearing the same expressions.

Finally, Perrie speaks

"Oh my god, when do we get to meet her!?"

I laugh at her eagerness.

"Soon. I promise."

"Oh! Oh! Lets go gown shopping! She can come!" Dani sequels in excitement.

Ah Dani. She's obsessed with weddings.

"Okay. It's a plan."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this one is reallly short, but its been a long time since I updated and I just really wanted to. Hope you guys like it.

Vote!

Comment!

And if you want me to read one of your stories, just message or inbox me.

I am always open to ideas for my stories.

Love you my readers!

<3MaddyCupcakeStyles