Chapter 19

This chapter has a lot of different P.O.V's so it's kinda hard to follow

You've been warned

Hehe :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

January 12 4 months, 1 week and 6 days till the wedding

Perrie's P.O.V.

DRESS SHOPPING!!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maddy's P.O.V.

"These are my best friends, Perrie, Danielle, and Maddy." Eleanor introduced us to the curly-haired bridal consultant standing before us.

"Hi, I'm Antonella. Welcome to Kleinfeld's."

Yup.

We're on "Say Yes To The Dress".

Eleanor had confided in us that it had always been a dream of hers to be on the show, but she never thought it could actually happen. She lacked both the money and the connections.

But that was before Louis.

Not that she was marrying him for that reason, but it was a nice perk ;)

"So, do you have any ideas of what you want for your dress? Styles? Pictures?"

"Well," Eleanor began "I don't have pictures, but I do have a memory. I'm sure exactly how to describe it, but, I mean, it was silver. I can't imagine how many silver wedding dresses you have."

Antonella smiled "Not many."

El laughed as well "It was a dress from this years Pnina show in London."

"It was the finale dress." I piped up. I was the only one who knew what the dress she was talking about looked like, because I was the only person who was able to go see the show with her. She begged me to come with her. Perrie had some Little Mix thing, and Danielle wasn't interested.

Not that I was complaining.

"It was gorgeous. Beads and crystal and layers of lace. Just totally unique and avant-garde and amazing."

"Okay. Eleanor, come with me and we'll try to find you that dress."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Antonella's P.O.V.

I knew there was no way I was gonna be able to find the dress without him.

I found Ramsey talking to another consultant about rushing an order on a dress for a wedding in only 3 weeks.

When he was finished, I tapped him on the shoulder and explained my predicament.

He looked worried. "The finale dress?"

I nodded.

"You mean the one that might have been shipped back to Pnina factories?"

Oh no.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Danielle's P.O.V.

"Check her out!"

Eleanor walked into the room wearing a pretty, floor length, grey dress layered with crinoline and studded with jewels. She stepped onto the platform and twirled.

"So what do you guys think?"

Crickets chirping.

"It's very pretty," Perrie admitted "But....it's just not you."

"I agree."

"It's not making you happy." Maddy adds. "I can tell."

"Okay!" Antonella claps her hands. "Back to the dressing room."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ramsey's P.O.V.

Eleanor rejected the only dress even close to her dream gown, so we're kinda in a tough spot here.

With such a high profile celebration and groom, nothing about this wedding can be less than perfect. Especially the dress.

This is the last rack. It looks like its not-wait a minute....AHHHH! This is it! This is the dress! Oh it's fabulous, and-

Wow.

$34,000

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maddy's P.O.V.

"THAT'S IT!"

Eleanor looked stunning as she came out in the silver Pnina gown. The dress accentuated her slim body, the corset top hugging everyone of her curves. Her hair shone and her skin glowed against the unusual color of the gown. The layered high-low skirt showed off her legs, the long train elegantly swishing in the back. The entire dress seemed to shine, covered in ropes of crystal, lace, sparkles, pleats, tulle and rosettes.

"It's beautiful El." Perrie gushed.

"I love it." Eleanor spun on the platform, her checks flushed with happiness.

Antonella picked out a lace veil, connected to a intricate, sparkling tiara and placed it atop her head.

"It's a one-of-kind runway piece. Pnina Tornai would not even replicate this dress."

"Wait." Dani interjected. "How much is it?"

"$34,000"

Holy shit.

Everyone froze, slack-jawed.

The room was completely silent.

A slow smile crept onto Eleanor's face.

"Louis did say I could spend whatever I wanted..."

Ramsey smiled.

"So Eleanor. I have to ask. Are you saying yes to the dress?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bwa-ha-ha!

And this is based on an actual episode of Say Yes to the Dress.

50 points if you know which episode.

<3MaddyCupcakeStyles