Chapter 14

"Alright, I'll go first." Michael grins. "I'll start out simple. When was your first kiss?"

"The summer between sophomore and junior year."

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"I would've figured it was wayy earlier." Michael shrugs.

"Thanks, I think. Um, what's the farthest you've gone with a girl?"

"3rd base, with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah..All the guys think I've boned though. So don't tell them." He winks.

"Of course." I laugh.

"Are you a virgin?"

I pause for a moment, biting my lip. "No." Michael looks at me with a blank look, so I change the subject. "How many girls have you been with?"

"Uh, only a few. 3, maybe? Possibly 4. Who did you sleep with?"

"My ex, and...Dylan."

"Dylan? Is that the guy from snapchat?"

I speak quietly. "Yeah."

Michael leans back. "I thought you told me not to worry about him."

"Because I didn't like him- I don't like him."

"But you dated him?"

"Well, yeah, but only for a month. We didn't want to ruin the friendship or the group or anything, so we broke it off pretty quickly after it started."

"And then you guys didn't do anything else, yeah?"

"No."

Michael sighs a little. "Please, please explain."

"We decided to keep doing stuff together, cause we liked it. So, friends with benefits." I shrug.

"Is that all?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Thought it would never end."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing."

"Don't ruin this, Michael."

"Ruin it? You're the one that keeps talking about how you've slept with other guys!"

"Because we're playing a game! And we're being honest with each other! Would you rather I lie?"

Michael is quiet for a moment. "You're right. Okay."

"I really like you, Mike. I don't want this to be ruined quite yet."

"Yeah, same. I guess I just get jealous."

"Yeah. Well, I think it's my turn. Do you, y'know, often?" I ask, doing the hand motions.

"I dunno if I would say often.." Michael's cheeks turn pink.

"Follow up question. Have you ever thought of me?"

"Shay!"

"That's not an answer."

Michael's cheeks darken to a red blush. "Yes."

I can feel my cheeks heating up. "Oh. Cool. Is it getting warm in here or is it just me?" I unzip my sweatshirt, revealing my tight white tanktop. "I can't take it off, though. That means I didn't answer a question, right?"

Michael licks his lips, biting his tongue slightly. He flicks his eyes up and down my body, then meets my eyes. "Yeah, it's getting pretty hot in here." He says, running a hand through his hair.

"Well, let's continue, I guess." I laugh. "I wonder what Allie and Luke are up to?"

Allie's POV

After getting the car from Shay, I drove quickly to her place to pick up Luke. As soon as I pulled into the driveway, Luke walks out of the door. He's wearing his old black skinny jeans and Misfits shirt. I hop out of the car and walk over to him.

"Hey, beautiful." He smiles, grabbing me in a warm hug.

"Hey, sexy." I wink.

He walks me to the passenger side door and holds it open for me. I get in and buckle up, then he gets into the drivers seat and heads to town. We get to the theater and walk inside, hand in hand. He pays for our tickets and we go to the theater.

We go to our seats and sit down. I pull up the arm rest beside us and we both recline our chairs. I cuddle up to Luke, placing my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me, setting it on my back and rubbing small circles.

I watch the movie for a little while, but it gets kinda boring. I look up at Luke and he's focusing on the movie. I feel bad for what I'm about to do, cause it'll distract him, but oh well. A girl has needs.

I sit up a little, then move forwards. I grab Luke's chin and pull him so he's facing me, then push my lips against his. Luke kisses me back, putting his hand behind my head. He pulls away for a second. "Lay down."

"I'm sorry?" I ask, confused.

He flips me around and pulls me so that I'm laying across his lap. He leans down again, smiling at me. "Lay down." He repeats.

I roll my eyes and put my hands behind his head, tangling my fingers in his hair. I pull him to me, kissing him roughly. One of his hands is behind my head, the other is drawing shapes on my hip. I can feel his lip ring against my lips and I bite his lip softly, running my tongue over his ring.

"Do you want me to take it out?" He asks.

"Oh hell no." I laugh, pulling him to me again.

Any night with Luke is perfect.

Shay's POV

"And we're done!" I yell, my face bright red. Mikey is laughing really hard, clapping his hands at the same time. "Done. Over. I hate this game."

"Oh, god." Michael wipes a tear from his eye. "I don't think I've ever laughed that hard."

"Shut up. I hate you."

"Oh, come on. No you don't."

"Yes I do." I cross my arms and turn away from him, trying not to smile.

"Shayyyy." When I don't answer him, I feel him scoot closer. "Shayy." I turn my head. Michael wraps his strong arms around me and pulls me into him. "Shay."

"What?"

"You don't hate me."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

I turn and look at him. "Yes I do." I say, planting a kiss on his soft lips.

"Well, please hate me some more." He winks.

I push him back so he's sitting against the back of the couch and straddle his legs. I wrap my arms around his neck and he digs his fingers into my hips. I can't help but think of my dare with Calum...but I push that thought out of my head. I bend my head down and press my lips against his.

Michael reacts immediately, holding me close. He kisses me roughly and I respond in the same way. I tangle my hand in his hair and tug slightly, causing Michael to moan. He moves his lips down my jaw and to my neck, kissing and sucking down the length of my neck. I moan slightly. "Let's move this party upstairs." I whisper in his ear, biting on his earlobe slightly.

"Gladly." Michael says gruffly, standing up with me still on his lap. I wrap my legs around him tightly and continue to place sloppy kisses on his lips until he gets to the stairs, then I attach my mouth to his neck. His breathing gets heavier and suddenly I'm on his bed.

Michael takes his shirt off, then climbs on the bed, kissing me passionately. Let's just say we had a long night.