Chapter 1

It was only 5 months after the Battle Of The Bands, and all of the Wondercolts at Canterlot High were back to their regular happy selves. Everyone forgave Sunset Shimmer from her evil mistakes and she made a lot of new friends. It seemed safe now that the Rainbooms saved CHS from the one and only, Dazzlings. But not only did they defeat them and destroyed their necklaces. They came back just in time for revenge. And they were not happy. Well, mostly Adagio wasn't happy.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD DEFEAT US SO EASILY!!!" yelled Adagio Dazzle, the leader of the Dazzlings. She was pretty mad that the Rainbooms destroyed their magic, and worst, their voices! And Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk, the two arguers,(or as Adagio calls them, "Idiots") we're getting tired of it. Well, Aria Blaze was getting tired of it, Celestia knows what Sonata was doing.

"FIRST WE'RE OUT THERE, RUNNING THE SHOW, AND THEN THOSE RAINBROOMS, yes I stole Trixie's nickname, RUINED OUR SPOTLIGHT, AND DESTROYED OUR NECKLACES, THAT CONTAINED ALL OF OUR MAGIC AND OUR BEAUTIFUL VOICES, AND NOW, THEY'RE GONE!" yelled Adagio. Man, Adagio was mad. Aria Blaze had had enough.

"Adagio, would you please SHUT UP, its not like they stole our lives", said the thoughtful Aria Blaze.
"Yeah, you can't blame tacos for any of this mess" said Sonata, who had no idea what Adagio was yelling about, and who Aria Blaze was talking too. Adagio and Aria ignored her, because they already know that Sonata was back in her la-la-tacoland.

"Aria, you don't understand, our magic could've guided us the way to freedom, but now that they're destroyed, we can no longer go home to where we belong", said Adagio.

"Well if it wasn't for you to guide us to Canterlot in the first place, none of this would've happened" said Aria.
"Ooooooh, girl drama", ooed Sonata. Adagio and Aria ignored her, again.

"But Canterlot was the only place in Equestria where there was magic", said Adagio.
"We could've just left Canterlot when Starswirl told us too, but nooo, we just had to battle Starswirl to fight for the magic and make ourselves come to this crappy world", said Aria. "OMC, its going down for real", sang Sonata, who took the song "Its going down for real" by Fifth Harmony.
"SHUT UP, SONATA" yelled Adagio and Aria.

They were now getting pretty annoyed by Sonata.
"Well ex-cuze me for trying to be funny" said Sonata. "You're not being funny, you're being annoying" said Aria. "Oh yeah, well you're -, Stop!!" interrupted Adagio. "We can't just argue over this, we have to fix it, and we're not going to let the Rainbooms ruin it again this time", ordered Adagio.

"Adagio's right, we all know that Sonata is an annoying cow, and we need to fix this", said Aria. "Well, for starters, we should surprise everyone at CHS and say, "We returned" and they would all be like, "Ahhhhh, OMC they're back, ahhhhh" joked Sonata. "And I'm not a cow".

Adagio and Aria rolled their eyes. But Adagio had a better idea. "Or we could just arrive, unnoticed", she said with a sly smirk. "What do you mean?", asked Aria.
"Instead of showing up as ourselves, we could show up as part of the Wondercolts" answered Adagio.
"Ohhhhh, I know what you're saying, you're saying that we should dress up as the Wondercolt statue, and show up looking like the Wondercolt, and I know the perfect materials for the costumes", said Sonata, who still had no idea what Adagio was talking about.

Adagio put her hand on her head and shook it. "No Sonata, she's talking about disguising ourselves into different girls, so we can blend in with the Wondercolts", corrected Aria. "Oh, why didn't you just say so", said Sonata. Adagio rolled her eyes the second time again because of Sonata.

"But, how are we supposed to do that, put makeup on our faces and change our hairstyles, because there is no way I'm wearing a dress along with pigtails", complained Aria. "No, what do you think we are, 5? Goodness, Aria, you're starting to act like Sonata", said Adagio. "Well atleast I have a better brain than Sonata," said Aria. "Hey" said Sonata.

"Hush, both of you", said Adagio. "I have something much better planned", she said with another mischievous sly smirk.
"Uh, what's going to happen?" asked Sonata.
"I have no idea" answered Aria.
"Hmm, I thought you had a bigger brain than mine Ari?", mocked Sonata,
"Whatever Sonata".

Sorry it's short, I'm still working on it. This is my first story on WattPad. Woohooo!!! Hopefully I could try and make my stories longer, but stay tuned on what's gonna happen next. "Byeee, see you guys the next chapterrr!!. "Get out of here Sonata, and that was supposed to be my line".

"You win some you lose some".

🙄