Chapter 9

Now that you know what the Dark Stars are up to, and what the Rainbooms are doing, I've decided on showing you a flashback of how the Dazzlings transformed into the Dark Stars. Just so you know how and what happened when they became the Dark Stars. Be Prepared, for some popcorn and soda.

Flashback

Previously

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD DEFEAT US SO EASILY!!!" yelled Adagio Dazzle, the leader of the Dazzlings.

"We can't just argue over this, we have to fix it, and we're not going to let the Rainbooms ruin it again  this time", ordered Adagio.

"Adagio's right, we all know that Sonata is an annoying cow, and we need to fix this", said Aria. "Well, for starters, we should surprise everyone at CHS and say, "We returned" and they would all be like, "Ahhhhh, OMC they're back, ahhhhh" joked Sonata. "And I'm not a cow".

Adagio and Aria rolled their eyes. But Adagio had a better idea. "Or we could just arrive, unnoticed", she said with a sly smirk. "What do you mean?", asked Aria. "Instead of showing up as ourselves, we could show up as part of the Wondercolts" answered Adagio.

"But, how are we supposed to do that, put makeup on our faces and change our hairstyles, because there is no way I'm wearing a dress with pigtails", complained Aria. "No, what do you think we are, 5. Goodness, Aria, you're starting to act like Sonata", said Adagio. "Well atleast I have a better brain than Sonata," said Aria. "Hey" said Sonata.

"Hush, both of you", said Adagio. "I have something much better planned", said Adagio with another mischievous sly smirk. "Uh, what's going to happen", asked Sonata. "I have no idea" answered Aria. "Hmm, I thought you had a bigger brain than mine Ari", mocked Sonata, "Whatever Sonata"said Aria.

In the Forest

"How in Equestria are we suppose to find something in the woods, in fact, I didn't know we had woods in this world", said Aria.

"Woods are always the perfect place for magic, and there's always a pony that could help us here", said Adagio.

"You mean that spooky house over there could help us get magic", said Sonata pointing at a mysterious looking house down the trail.

"Huh, I think whoever is in that house could help us", said Adagio.

"Well what are we waiting for, I can't bear staying in this forest any longer", said Aria.

The girls ran to the hut to see who was there. Luckily, there was a gray lady, that looked exactly like a zebra. She wore a weird kind of African green shirt and skirt with shoes that are black from one side and white from the other.

The girls casually walked in.

"Excuse me African lady, but could you help us with something very very important", said Adagio.

"Hm, three girls I see, what brings you here to see thee?", said the Lady.

"Uh, I don't understand your language", said Sonata.

"Sonata, you can understand her language, she just, rhymes every time she talks, I guess", said Aria.

"I am just a lady can't you see, Zecora is my name if you wanted to know me", said Zecora.

"Zecora, that name sounds so familiar, but I'm not gonna waste my precious time thinking, we need your help. You see, there's these girls that defeated us at an event from school and made us weaker. Without our old magic, we won't be able to ru- I mean help our school", said Adagio.

Aria Blaze and Sonata looked confused, but Zecora looked like she believed what she was saying.

"You girls need help I see, maybe a little more better magic could help your school from monstrosity", said Zecora.