Chapter 12

"This is gonna be, like, so cool. I already have my plans thought of and done for this event", said Lyra Heartstrings. She was talking to Bon Bon, who I guess used to be her best friend, but now close enemies because of the spell.

"Oh yeah, well I just found out that the Grand Prize will be the one and only, Friendship Cup!", said Bon Bon.

"Whoever wins the event, win the Friendship cup, which let's us know that those people are treated with friendship".

"Way to spoil it loser", said Lyra.

"Way to make everything negative, Queen Negativity", said Bon Bon.

They started hitting each other, and fighting like little kids.

"Leave me alone!"

"Leave me alone, HEY, you ripped my hair piece"

"You don't even have or wear a headpiece"

"Well, I do know"

"Ugh, these girls act like children", said Rainbow Dash.

She and Applejack were walking to lunch to talk the girls about the event, and the day of course.

"Ya sure are right, it's like they fight over little things. Like hair, an candy, an, uh, their shoes?", said Applejack confused as she looked at two girls hitting each other with shoes.

"See, even the little things get me confused", said Applejack.

"Exactly. Hey, what's she up to?", asked Rainbow Dash as she saw Radne talking to her boyfriend Crimson.

"Didn't ya here? Crimson is dating Radne, one of the Dark Stars. Of course everyone was shocked by it, but I'm pretty sure all the girls fight over him", said Applejack.

"She must've got Crimson under the spell", said Rainbow Dash

"Well duh, all the guys are fallen under the spell", said Applejack.

"Oh no, she's coming!", whispered Rainbow Dash

"Oh hi Rainblow, Appleseed, wazzup?", said Radne.

"Nothing really, just being cool, as always", said Rainbow with a cool attitude.

"Yeah, and uh, it's Rainbow Dash and Applejack", said Applejack.

"Oh yeah, I'm crazy. Anyway, did you guys here? Rainbow Dash is kicked off the soccer team, and won't be getting back anytime soon", said Radne.

"What!? I'm not kicked off, Coach Spitfire didn't even tell me, and even if she did, she would've said it to my face", said Rainbow Dash a little disappointed.

"That's not true! Well, Rainbow Dash is captain of every team anyway", said Applejack

"Yeah, that's right!", said Rainbow Dash

"Oh yeah, Coach Spitfire told me to come with me to her office", said Radne with a smirk on her face.

"She did?", said Rainbow

"But we have to go to lunch", said Applejack

"She said she needed you in her office, ASAP, or else you're in hot water", said Radne.

"I'll go with ya Dash, if that's alright", said Applejack

"That will be perfect, with you by her side Rainblow won't pee her pants. Oh I'm sorry, so she won't pee her skirt", said Radne pointing at Rainbow Dash's sporty skirt.

Radne laughed

Rainbow Dash and Applejack rolled their eyes by Radne's, "comedy".