Chapter 17

"Oh Spike, I hope that Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer and Applejack are coming?" said Twilight feeling worried.

"Of course they're coming Twilight, I know it!" said Spike with confidence. In about 3 seconds, the girls rushed in the band room, along with Sunset, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash!

"Told ya", smirked Spike.
"Oh thank goodness, I was beginning to get a little worried", said Twilight.

"Yep, we got them! Now quick, let's sing before they escape!" said Pinkie Pie rushing to her drums. Rarity and Fluttershy rushed to their instruments as well, as Twilight picked up the microphone. Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Sunset Shimmer looked at them like they were crazy.

"Ok, hit it!" said Twilight with a smile.
"1, 2, 3", counted down Pinkie Pie as the girls started their song.

We just got the day,
to get ready, and there's only
so much time to lose, because tonight,
yeah we're here to be scared, so let's think of something spooky to do

We don't know (We don't know)
what's gonna happen
We just know (we just know)
it's gonna be scary cool.
All our friends are here, and it's time to have fun fun, and run run"

Scream out loud cause this is gonna be a Spooktacular night (SCREAM OUT LOUD, SCREAM OUT LOUD)
Scream out loud cause this is gonna be a Spooktacular Night (SCREAM OUT LOUD, SCREAM OUT LOUD)"

"Come on Rainbow Dash! You know this, sing your part!" said Twilight.

"Um, so what you might've been afraid the first time?" said Rainbow Dash

"Scream it off, no one said it is a crime!" sang Pinkie Pie.

"Do your thing, you know you're trying to look your best", sang Rarity staring at Applejack.

"AJ, this is your part!" said Twilight.

"Your ideas are so scary that they passed the 'Freaky' Test", sang Applejack.

"Sunset?"

"Ahhhhh, Boo!" said Sunset Shimmer. All the girls cheered.

"Whoa, what happened to us?" said Applejack.
"Yeah, I feel weird", said Rainbow Dash.
"Me too, were we under the Dark Star's spell?" asked Sunset Shimmer.

"Yes, darling", said Rarity.
"Each one of you!" said Pinkie Pie.
"It was terrible", said Fluttershy.
"We're so glad you guys are back to normal! This is the perfect song to play at the event so we can break the spell, and defeat the Dark Stars", said Twilight.
"Yeah, the Rainbooms are back!" said Spike.