Chapter 13

"Where in the world is Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Sunset Shimmer?", said Rarity. She was worried about the girls, they haven't showed up at lunch and the rest of the day in school. They didn't even inform them for anything.

"OH MY CELESTIA, WHAT IF THEY WERE KIDNAPPED BY UNKNOWN PEOPLE", yelled Pinkie. She was pretty scared that the girls disappeared out of thin air like that.

"Uh, Pinkie, I'm pretty sure if they were kidnapped they would've said something to us", said Fluttershy.

"Yes, but everything  is so crazy now, that it can happen without anyone knowing", said Pinkie.

"Hmm, let me call them again", said Rarity as she picked up her phone and dialed AJ's number. But her voicemail came up, same as Rainbow Dash and Sunset's.

"Ugh, it's no use", whined Rarity.

"Now I'm starting to get a little scared, the girls never forget about us", said Fluttershy.

"Wait a minute, is that Rainbow Dash?", said Pinkie as she pointed at a blue pony with big pinkish eyes and a rainbow colored mane.

"That is her", said Fluttershy with sparkles in her eyes.

"Oh Rainbow, Darling!!!", exclaimed Rarity.

"We were looking everywhere for you, thank goodness", said Rarity.

"We're so glad you're ok", said Fluttershy giving Rainbow Dash a hug.

"Yeah, waiiitttt just a minute. We're still trying to find Applejack and Sunset, WHERE ARE THEY?!", yelled Pinkie in Rainbow Dash's face.

"Ugh, get off of me, I don't even know you girls, and I definitely don't know where Applejack and Sunset Shimmer are? ", said Rainbow Dash confused.

"What? What do you mean you don't know us?", asked Rarity.

"And what do you mean you don't know where the girls are?", asked Fluttershy.

"And what do you mean there's no CAKE!!!", yelled Pinkie.

The girls looked at Pinkie with an annoyed look on their face.

"Heh heh, sorry. When I'm hungry I tend to think of treats", said Pinkie Pie embarrassed.

"Uhhhh, I think I should be going know", said Rainbow Dash as she started to turn around.

"WAIT!"

"UGH, WHAT!", yelled Rainbow Dash with anger.

"Umm, you know what, forget I said anything, byeeee", said Pinkie feeling a little hurt in her.

"What was that all about?", asked Rarity.

"I don't know, she doesn't even remember us", said Fluttershy.

"And she seemed so mean, sure she can get a little angry, but she's never been that mean before", said Pinkie with water in her eyes.

"Awww Pinkie, it's gonna be OK, Rainbow is probably just having a bad day", comforted Fluttershy.

"Wait a minute, it isn't Rainbow that's causing herself to act strange, it's the Dark Stars", said Rarity with a little horror in her voice.

"Of course, they're making everyone turn into crazy monsters", said Pinkie Pie.

"Oh no, they probably got Applejack and Sunset Shimmer", said Fluttershy in fear.

"Yeah. Wait, what about Twilight?", asked Pinkie.

"Yeah, I haven't see her all day either", said Rarity.

"Do you think the Dark Stars got to her?", asked Fluttershy afraid.

"That's impossible, Twilight can never be harmed, she's the Magic Of Friendship, remember?", said Rarity.

"Yeah, but if the Dark Stars got ahold of Rainbow, AJ, and Sunset Shimmer, couldn't they have gotten Twilight too?", asked Fluttershy.

"Yeah", agreed Pinkie Pie.

"There's only one way to find out", said Rarity in an adventurous tone.

She ran off leaving Pinkie and Fluttershy without a clue.

"Umm, do we.."

"Yes"

And Pinkie and Fluttershy ran after Rarity without a hesitant.

Hi Everybody, it's EquestriaGirl13 here. I want to apologize for publishing this chapter soooo late. I had to deal with school and its been wild, so I apologize. I know it's short, I don't make the best stories, but I hope you enjoyed!!!

And please don't hate me for publishing this 4 months late. I'm sorry if this was a waste of time.

Where did Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy go? Why does Rainbow Dash not remember her friends anymore?Where's Twilight, is she hiding somewhere?

Find out in the next chapter of the Dark Stars!!!

Byeee guys, see you next chapter

Pinkie Pie: We love you and we wish you a great,happy, and exciting day!!!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤
🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂