Mess He Made

* August's POV *

I stood there in shock, not even knowing what to say when she stormed out of the studio. Tatianna, the girl I had brought with me, tapped my shoulder to get my attention, I tunred around speechless. We were face to face.

"What the hell is going on here?!" She snapped. "She was running out acting like she's your woman or some shit! I don't play like that! You don told me you was single.. You ain't lie to me, right?"

"Nah girl, I did tell you was single, I didn't lie to you!" I took her arm, trying to calm her down. "I'm not no cheat."

"Mhm.. You better not be." She raised an eyebrown at me. "Look, I know we just having sex, but I ain't trying to be one of those 4 a.m girls, you feel me?"

"Yeah.." I lied.

"You aint fucking no one else, right? Not that crazy bitch?"

"Watch ya mouth, damn! Don't go calling her that!" I yelled, making all eyes and heads turn towards me. I pulled Tatianna over to the side. "You just need to chill out, you don't know her, okay?"

She rolled her eyes, starting to laugh.

"You like her, huh?" She folder her arms over her hest. "Huh?"

"I wouldn't say all that.."

"Mhm, she's pretty, I can see why." She shrugged one shoulder. "I ain't trying to get played, if we friends with benifits, the benifits stay between us, not you, me, and every girl in Texas."

"Nah, it aint like that, it's strickly us, alright?"

"Mhm.." She sang, reaching up to kiss me. "I'm gonna get going though, gotta go get my hair done." She smiled, holding her palm out.

"What..?" I asked.

"What you think?" She stood there, one palm out, the other on her hip. I rolled my eyes, taking eighty dollars out of my pocket. "Thank you." She kissed me again. "I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine.." I faked a smile, walking back into the studio. All the of guys had there eyes on me.Joey shook his head at me as I sat down between him and Junior. "What..?"

"Man, you're stupid." He laughed, hitting my arm. "Why'd you bring another girl in here?"

"Cause I can." I responded with attitude. 

"But, you and Jackie.." Junior paused. "Nah, forget it."

"Tell me yo, what?!"

"Man, it just makes it look like you trying to play her! That's my fam, I'm not gonna let you do that."

"Look, first of all, we're not a couple.. And she's taken. So I don't see what the problem is.." I rolled my eyes.

"That's the problem." Dre said, walking up in front of me. "You don't get it. August, I know you got feelings for her, but not proving it to her won't make her wanna be with you. Keep acting like a player, you'll never get any good girl that way. It's sad that you can't see it."

"Nah, she knows! I told her!"

"But you ain't show her.. Man, you know girls are weird." Junior shook his head, putting his hand on my shoulder. "August, you should go apologize."

"For what?!" I raised my voice, sighing loudly. "I ain't got nothing to be sorry for. I brought Tatianna home after a long night at the club, we fucked, that's it!"

"This is exactly what I mean!" Dre said with a straight face. "Jackie is probably at home telling her boyfriend the whole thing, and how she ain't gonna deal with that. You know damn well she told Jeremy!"