The End

It took us about a week to pack all of Gio's stuff, and to legally change his last name to Rowland. I took him out shopping for new clothes, some things for his new room and other toys for him to play with.

August was by my side one hundred percent of the time. And for the most part, Gio clung to him. They really got along great. August treated him really well, buying him toys and playing with him when I was busy. It was good for both of them really.

**

When we arrived in Houston. My mom, uncle Dre, Aunt Tammy and Yvette were all there waiting for me. Gio was in my arms asleep from the plane ride. August held out carry on bags.

"Let me see him! Let me see him!" My mom yelled. Taking him from my arms.

"Ma, he's sleeping." I said.

"God he's so cute. Looks so much like you! Minus your hair, thank god!" She laughed. "It's so soft and curly. Jackie he's the cutest thing.."

"He really is!" Aunt Tammy started playing with his hair. Uncle Dre stood off to the side smiling over at us all. He called August over to the side to talk to him. I took back Gio from my mom so they wouldn't wake him up.

"He's a sweet kid, but waking him up from a nap turns him into a little devil." I told them. "He's tired, we got up at five to leave for the airport by six."

We all got the luggage, and headed back into the car. August's mom was waiting outside with his sister. I drive with Aunt Tammy, Yvette and my mom. August drive with Dre, his mom and his sister.

"Jackie, I couldn't be more happy for you." My mom smiled. She insisted I sat up from, and shed sit in the back with Gio. "You're truly blessed."

"I am blessed ma, I really am."

Aunt Tammy looked at my mom and Gio through the the rare view mirror. I never seen my mom this happy before, literally, never. It gave my heart a warm feeling. And it made me feel like I was finally doing something right.

Yvette sat on the other side of my mom, she couldn't keep her eyes off my son either.

****

I took us a few days to fully move Gio into his new room at the apartment Yvette and I were rooming in. We painted it baby blue, with a white trim. And Yvette paired his name on the wall with fancy letters. He loved it.

All his toys were put in his toy chest, he had bunk beds, because that's what he insisted, and a beam bag chair that matched his room. I swore it was like a college dorm. He even had a tv in there. But I wanted to spoil my baby in anyway I could, that's what he deserves.

He even had a room at August's house. It was just a bed with a whole lot of toys in there, but it was good enough for him. I figured we spend the occasional weekend up there, and he'd have a place to sleep. I'd share a bed with August, and everything was just perfect.

Giovanni loved and adored August's mom. He wanted to call her grandma and everything.

"It's fine by me if he does." She said to me. "I don't have any grandkids yet.." She gave August a dirty look. "You both better hurry up!"

****

(Fast Forward... 10 years later)

August and I finally moved into our own house on the other side of Houston. Five rooms, six bathrooms, a huge kitchen, and a big backyard with a basketball court in the back.

August sold a few more albums, I produced a lot of his songs, and helped book tours.

We ended up having twins together. Two girls. Jamari May Alsina, and Justice Rose Alsina, who are now twelve, and my son who just turned fifteen.

Giovanni cut his hair short, so no more curls. But he is tall, plays basketball for his high school, and works out a little bit with August.

Justice is a spitting image of August. They act alike, talk alike, walk alike, look alike, smile alike.. Everything August is, Justice is.

Jamari looks more like me, acts like me, and has my attitude. She's built more like me too. Tall, thick, very thick hair, dimples, nice eyes. Not that Justice doesn't, but she's more of a tomboy, while Jamari likes to wear bright colors and show off. That's how I was at her age.

About a year prior, my mother did pass away in her sleep. They said it was from natural causes. She wasn't using, didn't have any heart problems, she just died. It was random and very heartbreaking. We were just starting to form a good relationship before she died. Gio and her were very close.

August's sister, Alyssa, just turned 26 a few moths back. She's been with thus guy, Andrew, who August can't stand, but I think he's a sweetheart. They've been together about four years and she announced at her birthday party that they were expecting a baby together. Her mom was happy, August was not. But he's very protective like that.

****

(Future info)

•August and I never married.

•I ended up having another baby when the twins turned fourteen. It was VERY unplanned. We had a little boy, Andre James Alsina. I named his after my uncle Dre who died three days before I gave birth. We were originally going to name the baby after August.

•I got my tubes tied after the fourth child.

•Giovanni ended up moving to go to UCLA to play basketball for them, then ended up getting drafted to the Rocket's and moving back to Houston.

•Justice came out of the closet at sixteen, and is now coaching soccer at middle school level.

•Jamari played softball in middle and high school, then played it In college. She ended up becoming a special ed teacher at a high school level.

•Andre played football throughout his whole life and ended up playing football in college, got drafter, but didn't make it into the NFL. He ended up coaching football at a college level and did some landscaping on the side.

•Giovanni ended up having children. His wife, Maria, and him had three boys together. Alex, Andre Jr, and Jayden.

•Jamari was a single mom to her daughter Alexis.

•Justice adopted a little boy named Zander with her girlfriend of five years. They never married.

•Andre got married at thirty, but him and his wife didn't want children. His wife was a vet. She considered their two dogs their "kids"

*****************

THE END

*****************

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY. I ENJOYED WRITING IT. I STARTED WRITING ITHER STORIES. ONE ON J COLE THE OTHER ON KENDRICK LAMAR. I'LL BE POSTING ONE OF THEM SOON.

BUT I APPRECIATE ALL THE READS AND VOTES I HAVE GOTTEN. I AM VERY THANKFUL.

I MAY JUST DO ANOTHER AUGUST FAN FIC. BUT WE WILL SEE. I WILL KEEP WRITING THOUGH!! SO KEEP IN TOUCH :)

******************