Home

(August)

Today I was flying out to see my momma, and my sister in New Orleans. I planned on staying there a few days, then we'd all come back to Houston together. I wanted them to see my house, and know I got a few extra rooms they can crash in. Now that I got money, I got more that I can share with em, ya know?

I like Texas. A lot actually, aside the fact that Jackie lives here, I want to stay here. Besides, I know a few artist, as well as other family members, who stay down here and it'd be dope to hang out with them more, maybe get on a free tracks with the artist I know. Or just nights out at the club, shit like that.

I was leaving at four p.m and wanted to go see Jackie before I left. We didn't talk to much since a few days back when she told me about everything. Today I wasn't so worked up over it. I accepted her situation the way it was. If I really liked her, I'd be cool with it, right?

I didn't tell her I was coming to visit. She was staying at Dre's house from the night before, not sure why but it's be easier for me to go there cause it's closer.

When I pulled up, I noticed there was four cars in the driveway, I only recognized Dre's. I knocked on the door and I heard his deep voice yell, "come in." So I went it.

Dre, a few older guys I didn't know, and a few girls I figured were there daughters were in the living room. I walked into the kitchen were all the wives / mothers were.

"Jackie's upstairs." Tammy said. "Go see her."

"Thanks." I smiled.

I went upstairs and looked around to see which bedroom she was in. There had to be six different rooms up there. On my third attempt of knocking, her voice filled my eardrums, and I walked in.

She had on a tight tank top and a pair on lace panties. She smiled, laying back down on the bed.

"I'm glad it's you, now I don't have to put pants on."

"Please don't put any on." I laughed, laying down beside her."I wanted to say bye before I left." I said to her.

"Wait, you're leaving?" She sat up, looking down at me. "Where are you going?"

"Its only for Four days. I'm going to see my mom and my sister. They're coming back with me."

"Ohh, they're moving down here with you?"

"They might. I mean, I got a few cousins and Aunts who live close to me, but it's up to them if they wanna stay with me. I ain't gon make em do it."

"So I get to meet your mom?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I think she'll like you."

"I hope she does.. And I forgot to tell you something yesterday when you called me.." She looked nervous. "Jeremy broke up with me."

"Forreal? Why?"

"Why..?" She gave me a dirty look. "Why do you think?"

"My bad.." I rolled my eyes. "How'd he find out."

"I think he just knew.. He had that gut feeling that there was something going on."

"I kinda feel bad, but at the same time I don't." I started to rub on her thighs. "Cause now you're mine."

"Not officially." She smiled, laying back down next to me, this time on her stomach.

"What a nigga gotta do, get down on one knee?!" I laughed. "Come on babe."

"Just give it some time.. Please." She kissed my cheek. "I just got out of a relationship, I'm not trying to rush into another one."

"Fine.." I sighed. "I get it.."