0.0

This is just a little prologue, not giving everything away,just saying how she is moving.
The next chapter will be once she's settled in and is starting school.

..................

"Are you ready honey?" My mum asked.
"Yeah, everything's in my car" I sighed, extremely ungrateful for my moms care right now.

Unfortunately today was the day that i was literally forced to leave my home. The whole family was emigrating to Holmes chapel in Cheshire. I had been dreading this day, of leaving everything behind and starting all over again. I really just wanted to stay settled in my family home and not have to relive the part of starting school and being the new girl.

"Let's go, follow mine and your fathers cars" my Mum says walking, out of my old bedroom. I sighed and shut the door behind me walking downstairs and taking my bag, walking out my front door and slamming it behind me, knowing this was the last time i would ever see this place. I walked over to my white Range-Rover and took out my keys, jumping in and starting the ignition. It affected me knowing this was the last time i would be driving the streets of London.

...

As I drove through the immaculate, busy streets of Holmes Chapel, I was able to see what Types of people lived here. Smart, rich and pretty. I knew i wouldn't like it here, i knew there was a 50% chance that this place was full of spoiled brats and snobs. the little voice in the back of me head telling me i could be wrong. Even though we had a lot of money, like most of the people here, I still felt as if I didn't fit in, because this wasn't my home.

I continued to drive, following my moms car but every now and then checking the directions i was being told to follow by my iPhone maps, passing the small houses followed by the huge houses, secretly i hoped our new house was huge because that was what i was used to, not to be spoiled or anything.