Chapter 14: EDITED

Lily's POV

Tonight was my date with Harry,when I told Megan and Sarah about 'us' they just screamed down the 3-way call.
That's the good thing about having a best friend who you can FANGIRL over,the advice they give is sometimes overwhelming but very helpful

I stripped my clothes and stepped into my huge shower.
Mum would be home tomorrow so I still had the house to myself.
I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner then continuing to shave my whole body before moisturising my body and wrapping a towel around my petite frame.

I walked into my walk in wardrobe and looked through my dresses.
I put on my light pink knee length dress, tight fitted at the top and ballerina like skirt at the bottom.
I put on my white converse,because I don't wear heels,and the converse would be good to accessorise with
I put in my anklet bracelet and wrist bracelets and my silver locket.
I put on a tiny bit of mascara,and lipgloss.

It was 6;45pm Harry would be here at 7. I went to the kitchen and pulled out a glass and filled it with water.
Sitting on my kitchen worktop to wait for Harry.
I heard the door knock and couldn't be bothered getting up.
"Come in" I yelled.
The door opened and Harry walked in wearing his causal,natural black jeans,his black shirt which was opened at the top about four buttons down showing his perfectly toned chest.

"Hey beautiful,you look amazing" he said walking towards me.
"Not to bad yourself styles" I giggled as Harry stood in between my legs.
He kissed the tip of my nose and then my temple.
"Let's go baby"