Graduation

I GOT MY VOTES,SO HERE YOU GO,DOUBLE UPDATE

Lily's POV

"Lily-Anne Scott"my head teacher yelled. I walked up onto the stage taking my diploma into my hands muttering a quick thank you to my teacher over the applauding of the crowd.i walked off the stage and sat in my seat,next to a few unknown people,luckily Harry would only be 2 seats away since out last names both begin with 's'. I looked through the crowd and saw my Jamie,Noah and is that...MOM

"Harry styles" the teacher called. I watched my goddess boyfriend walk up into the stage. And the crowd erupting into cheers. I couldn't suffice the huge smirk entering my face as I cheered for my boyfriend.

FLASHBACK***
"Harry,stop" I whined.
I felt kisses being put on my face.
"Wake up then, I have a surprise for you" he whispered.
"I'm tired" I groaned.
"Just come downstairs then you can come back to bed and cuddle with me" he laughed.
I groggily opened my eye.
"I hate you" I muttered with sarcasm.
"I love you too" he whispered into my ear leaving a kiss on my neck.

Harry grabbed my hand pulling me out of bed and leading me downstairs.
"Okay close your eyes,I got you" he told me.
I shut my eyes and let myself be guided by my waist from Harry.
"Okay.....open" he said.
"Oh...my....GOD!l I shrieked.
Looking up at me was the most beautiful tiny husky dog EVER!
"It's....amazing,Harry! I love it! I love it! I love you" I screamed.
I turned to face Harry leaving lots of pecks on his puckered lips.
"Thank you so much" I whispered.

FLASHBACK OVER***

Harry's POV

After I received my diploma I sat on my designated seat waiting for graduation to be over.
I looked over and lily and saw her looking over at me grinning.
"We did it" she mouthed.
I smiled at her and sat back into my seat trying to hide my grin.

...

"1...2...3" the whole year screamed throwing there hats up into the air.
I searched around for lily and saw her looking at me. She ran towards me and I lifted her up kissing he lips,not roughly but full of bliss and lust.
I watched lily walk to her family and that's when I spotted her mom. I followed behind to catch a glimpse of lily hugging her mom.
I followed behind and her mom braught me in for a hug.
"Congratulations Harry" she whispered into my ear.
"You ready for your prom?" I asked setting her on her feet.
"Our prom" she smiled.
"Lily? Will you go to prom with me?" I asked confidently.
"I can't,sorry,you see I have this amazing boyfriend called Harry and I already Agreed to go with him" she giggled and kissed my lips.

I took her hand leading her to my car where I would take her to her house to get ready for her prom.
"I can't believe we've dated for nearly a year" lily said enthusiastically.
"The best year so Far" I joined.
When we pulled into her driveway lily leaned over kissing me and smiling during the kiss.
"I'll see you at 7" I told her receiving a huge nod.