0.7

Lily's POV

After I had spoke with Sarah and Megan about the experience with Harry they said I will just have to get used to it and, that I'm just over reacting.

I don't know, maybe I am over reacting?

Today Harry would pick me up and it was currently 4pm on Saturday.
I decided to take a shower and then I'd have something to eat.
After I took my long shower I dried and straightened my hair perfectly.
I put it into a tight high pony and put on my pink Jack Wills jumper, light grey washed skinny jeans and my white converse.

I then grabbed my already equipped bag and quickly headed downstairs and checked my phone 5:30 I made myself some toast and a hot chocolate and sat at the eating island. I ate my food and drank my hot drink then checking my phone, it showed it was 5:57. Harry should be here any minute now.

I placed my dirty plate and mug into the dishwasher just as I heard the door being knocked on, so I walked towards it to see Harry leaning in the door frame.

"Hey babe" he smirked.

"Let's go, and don't call me babe" I hissed at him.

"Ah still mad?" he said before following me.

"Mad Harry? Mad! You scared the shit out of me! What a great impression on you for my first week here" I seethed through my gritted teeth.

"And I'm sorry, as I told you, I just can't help it" He yelled back.

"Forget it Harry! Let's go" I said before heading towards his car.

Although Harry's car was amazing, I still had the feeling that Harry would drive like a maniac and make me feel extremely car sick, but surprisingly he didn't.

When we got to Harry's place, which was just as amazing as my house, we were alone so we went to his room and set out to work. I wrote out 15 questions I wanted to ask Harry. A few being things like:

1) Why are you so violent?

2) Why are you so mysterious?

3) What's your favourite food

4) Your favourite colour?

5) When's your birthday?

And others similar.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah, here"

We swapped books and I looked at Harry's questions .

What's your favourite colour?
-Green

What's your favourite food?
-I don't know

Why are you so innocent?
-Innocence is sweet, so I'm not really that innocent.

Harry's questions continued to be similar things to the ones I asked him. When we were done we stayed on Harry's bed in an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out without thinking.

"For what?" Harry asked.

I stood up placing my palm to my forehead.

"I don't know! For over reacting I guess" I whispered

Harry stood up and towered over my small figure.

"You have nothing to be sorry for" he whispered into my ear.

I instantly took a step back, so Harry took one forward.
I put my head down not daring to look at Harry. I felt Harry put his fingers under my chin inching me to look at him.

The second my head came up I felt it.

Harry lips coming in contact with mine. I instantly kissed back wrapping my arms around Harry's neck.

His hands traveled down my waist and rested on my bum.

I hesitantly pulled back No matter how much I wanted to do this.

"I'm sorry, I can't, I have to go..." I muttered.

I released myself from Harry's grip and picked up my bag and books.

I walked our of his room, down the stairs, and out the door.

I can't do this...
All the thoughts go around in my head.
But I know, I won't fall in to deep, I will not fall for Harry styles.